Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 145

Enjoy! I mean those beside me that are interested.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I just love this Manga.... It's like Lelouch revived to play Galge!

CHAPTER 146

Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 147

Enjoy those you are still paying attention.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    funny chapter, a goddess is sitting in her room and she doesn't notice

I must say the crossdressing stuff made me start to lose interest in this manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I must say the crossdressing stuff made me start to lose interest in this manga.
    I agree. I was really pissed when the dudechick turned out to be a goddess. I just hope he goes back to normal soon.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 148

Enjoy!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    how is she able to see the goddess without a mirror or being possessed by out

Very good, thank you for sharing!