Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar

The World Only God Knows - Wakaki Tamiki

Synopsis
    Spoiler!

ch 131 was just released and there was no thread for this, so i made one. Its really good manga; its definetly not what your used to in Shounen Mangas.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...God-Only-Knows

I've been reading this since the beginning. It is one of my favorites.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I said to myself at the beginning of the year that I was going to find and read certain manga's that I have been out for some time. Am trying to read those manga that are not the main stream ones that am used to as well. So my pursuit to lead me to this little gem, The World That God Only Knows. For a while I've seen it on Red Hawks Scans website and was reluctant to read it but am glad I did. Keima is a cool character, he's just hilarious to me. Elsea is just adorable, always trying to help out her Kami-sama, and also her love for firetrucks reminds me of my love for firetrucks when I was young. Tenri/Diana are my favorites though. Tenri's shy but Diana compensates for that. I hope something more develops between Keima and Tenri though. I do recommend this manga if your looking for something to read than the regular stuff that out there. You can take one truth from this manga though its hard to keep a boy away from his video games.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I stopped around chapter 70-80 or something i believe, has it changed/progressed a drastic amount since then?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I stopped around chapter 70-80 or something i believe, has it changed/progressed a drastic amount since then?
    It progressed a little not that much though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

thxs for revving this thread, it looks like keima founf his 4th goodess, but i wonder how hes going to explain his crossdressing to that librarian girl

CHAPTER 143

Enjoy my friends!

Nice ending to the chapter.

CHAPTER 144

Enjoy! Those who are still paying attention this series.

that was nice how he pulled that off with a fake vintage member,