Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    No chapter this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 202

And we still don't know what his mission is besides keeping Dokorou alive.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I swear I put the link up, thats my fault. Indeed great chapter.

Intriging. Things are not going as planned. Which was also... planned I guess....

CHAPTER 205

If someone threw my game in the pool am throwing them in the pool next....If I was Keima I would go crazy with that crane and trash the construction site.

CHAPTER 206

Here I thought it was going to be something important.

CHAPTER 207

O_O This is why you hid your private shit perfectly so your kids don't see it.

Keima: Raped by a loli. It's one thing when you're both kids and are totally clueless about what you're doing and are only being driven by curiosity, but sure is different story when you're conscious of what's going on lol.