Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 172

Ah Keima, what are you going to do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I forget, is there a reason he can't tell normal people, i.e Chihiro, about all this mess?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    No,but i think he wont tell her and pull her into the mess he`s dealing with.

but Keima will end up with Chihiro in the end. There's no way he can make up for this otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

chapter 173

Ayumi can't even read Chihiro's feelings. Horrible friend. Ayumi gets closer to Keima, She will lose Chihiro, thus back away from Keima. Keima has to figure a way to get both at the same time.

Fixed the link with batoto.com version ~ Jaiden
    Last edited by Jaiden; 01-14-2012 at 05:55 PM.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Good chapter.
    Does the Vintage chick knows who has the Goddess inside her because she calling reinforcements like she do.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 174

Great idea Keima, ask the girl you dumped to help you find another girl. Nice idea by the vintage chick to go after all them at once. I don't know if I should be impressed or worried.

Actually Jaiden, that was a smart move. I'm just surprised it took him that long. I would really like to have Chihiro in Keima's love harem... err, I mean Keima's inner circle, along with the Devils and Angels. So there could be at least one normal Human involved(the only three humans involved are all partnered with devils.

Which brings me to the question, is Keima's teacher the Devil or the Partner?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 175

Damn they got three of them but I am glad my girl Haqua is back.

Yeah! Now Chihiro is in the loop!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 176

Haqua kicked some ass didn't she. Sorry xioaxioa but it seems that Chihiro isn't in the loop after all. Sorry Keima but it seems like yours girls won't be answering your calls.