Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    CHAPTER 165

Nice chapter.

So we finally get to see the last goddess and it's in Ayumi. Poor Ayumi though seeing the guy she with her best friend but that isn't her only problem though seems like the vintage chic is onto her.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Dammit Jay..Spoiler tagged it please.......

Ayumi you stupid ,pride wont help you with this not even simpathy...well Keima is not a good guy for a girl anyway...dammit girl.you got it bad....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Dammit Jay..Spoiler tagged it please.......

Ayumi you stupid ,pride wont help you with this not even simpathy...well Keima is not a good guy for a girl anyway...dammit girl.you got it bad....
    My bad, I know I should have spoiler tagged. Keima is not a good guy for a girl but I really do think if his attitude towards real life girls changes I think Ayumi would be the perfect fit for him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Nah..Ayumi too good for him..Else or someone like his mom can set him straight......

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Nah..Ayumi too good for him..Else or someone like his mom can set him straight......
    Haqua is a nice candidate too.

CHAPTER 166

Enjoy the chapter folks.

Spoiler!

He did it. I didn't think he would considering the situation, but he did. The balls on Keima to do that must be huge. Chihiro... Poor, poor Chihiro T_T. So shit will surely hit the fan because he can't possibly explain the situation to either Chihiro or Ayumi now. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.

It was pretty soul crushing. But I've seen worse.

Far, far worse...

icecooooold.jpg

Keima lays it on the line.

Dammit i hate this.but this was the only way to move on, god.(make me remember some godawful memories about my own past relationship)

@Chihiro, Don't stop loving him!!! He just doesn't understand that emotion yet!
    @Keima, Tell Her The Truth!!
    @Daz Bonez, HA!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 167

Enjoy it friends!

Spoiler!