Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    It sure does look it. Though xioaxioa shows up once in a while. And yeah we need more Elsee.
    I would show up more if dct21 didn't steal my thread, other people partake in the discussion than just posting the link and saying "enjoy"(I would very much like to hear your opinion believe it or not; unlike other people who join forums, they just want to share their opinions as facts.), and skillder stops posting links altogether.

With that being said; right now I only see to possible ending with this capture. A) Both girls share the last goddess: as in two halves of the whole. 2) Chihiro does not have the goddess and has been a tsundere from the beginning. I don't mind which, just as long as Yui takes a back seat the rest of the series.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    With that being said; right now I only see to possible ending with this capture. A) Both girls share the last goddess: as in two halves of the whole. 2) Chihiro does not have the goddess and has been a tsundere from the beginning. I don't mind which, just as long as Yui takes a back seat the rest of the series.
    Thought that from the beginning

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Keima the Player...if only Negi can learn a thing or two from him.......

great chap....its gonna be an interesting capture indeed.

you mean Yumi??? but i really wish Chihiro have the Goddess.she so 'normal" it`s so refreshing.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I could see that happening seeing both are best friends and such...Ahh Yui, I wouldn't mind her taking a a backseat but we might just see her goddess instead of her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    you mean Yumi??? but i really wish Chihiro have the Goddess.she so 'normal" it`s so refreshing.
    You can say that about Ayumi too.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa;903677[B
    ]I would show up more if dct21 didn't steal my thread,[/B] other people partake in the discussion than just posting the link and saying "enjoy"(I would very much like to hear your opinion believe it or not; unlike other people who join forums, they just want to share their opinions as facts.), and skillder stops posting links altogether.

Lol poor Xioa,dct21 = Terrorist

You can say that about Ayumi too.
    Ayumi has the looks the charisma the sex Appeal.Chihiro is just youre normal everyday girl who do and behave like your friends and mine.is rare to see someone like her in a manga ,i admit i was surprise when she was one of the capture target i think she was just an annoying unimportant character.thats why i like her.

The World God only Knows 163

New chapter is out, enjoy

Okay finally caught up to the current chapter since I have nothing but free time lately.
    I'm interested in what nora and the other devil are up to at the moment.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Nice chapter and all but seriously reveal the last goddess already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

damn,looks like the goddess is really in both girls.......stupid Ayumi try to hide your feelings.don`t you know Keima gigolo power is more powerfull than Negi.

CHAPTER 164

Enjoy guys!

I know he has a plan but through this whole chapter am just like kiss her already, damn the crowds. Poor Ayumi I wonder what she was thinking when see saw them in the crowd.