Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 155

Enjoy the new chapter....Those who are still reading it like me anyway.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    CHAPTER 155

Enjoy the new chapter....Those who are still reading it like me anyway.
    You're not alone.

As for the chapter. Oh Shits!!
    As for the Goddess. I'm going to make a leap here and say that the goddess is either in both of them or Chirroorororoor(yeah, I did that) has liked Keima since before the capturing.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 156

Enjoy!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Woah,i loved it!

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK

AYUMI CALLS CHIHIRO FIRST HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

WAKAKI MY HEART CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE

Keima You damn Player.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

CHAPTER 157

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 158

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 159

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 160

Enjoy!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Noo Elseeeeee...i only see her in one chap and she`s gone Again.sheshh.damn Kanon please recover so i can see Elsee again....

anyway looks like things is finally moving forward...

and God damn this manga and Negima is very underrated here in Ms....looks like it`ll be a Duet here with me and you jay.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----