Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Here are the links to the horriblesubs torrents:

Somehow, it seems the enjoyment I should feel from watching these last/final episodes is being diminished by my knowing that Kubo is going to throw away all of Ichigo's accomplishments in a few short chapters.
    (Gloomy Paul)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Not me, Paulbee.

Kubo really knows how to animate epic one on one battles. It's a treat watching episodes like this one, even if I know exactly what's coming next.

Great episode, i just wish the naruto anime was as close to its manga as bleach is to its manga.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    THIS, is starting to take a proper shape ;D . It's the best episode since H2Ichigo vs Ulqiora.

I must admit, the animation of this fight is surprisingly good. Waiting for the next episode .
    I thought exactly the same thing, I've never been so anxious to watch another episode as I did when Ichigo fought Ulquiorra. 271 and 308/309 are the only episodes I'll keep in my hard drive, since I usually delete them after a few weeks.

Plus, I really don't mind knowing the outcome, ever since I read the manga chapters I've been imagining how it was going to be animated, and it far exceeds my expectations. All the drawings and animations were exceptional.

And here's the SGKK version

If there's one thing to compliment the Bleach anime on, it's that they make the fight scenes way better than when they occurred in the manga. They do the manga justice. Aizen casting the level 90 spell was pretty epic though. Still, the Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo battle still tops my list for favorite Bleach episode. The fight was gold in the anime.

Can anyone identify the Short scene at the end where Ichigo is in Full Bankai, with Some Blond person in White that he may have been fighting?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Can anyone identify the Short scene at the end where Ichigo is in Full Bankai, with Some Blond person in White that he may have been fighting?
    If you mean the preview, that is Tensa Zangetsu. I believe this is additional content not in the manga, possibly a conversation during or towards the end of his training in the Dangai Precipice World. I hope this scene is timed right if it is the moment when he realizes the cost of the Final Getsuga Tensho and understands what Tensa Zangetsu wishes to protect.

On a side note, the Shinigami Illustrated Book has the answer on what happened to Kon. Seems the science bureau may be doing something to him, probably too disturbing to animate. /cringe

I must say that was awesome