2 22.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I like current Zeref, hes in my top 5. Wonder if they will just leave after Ultear has sex with Zeref. This arc keeps getting better and better.

well good chapter but i wanted gray vz ultear. so wendy heal makarov and natsu. well let see next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well we know it is from igneel but i bet it has less to do with that and more to do with it absorbing all that dark "death magic" from zerf or something like that.
    Stop arguing when there's nothing to argue about.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    maybe but maybe its like i said b4 and maybe his personalities split in stead of change?
    His personality change is probably part of his "sleeping state". He's not actually sleeping so I guess it implies that his true character is sleeping together with his true power.

Anyway, Lol at Zeref, giving those mean look only to get pawned in the end. I still like the pace and direction Mashima is doing here. It's getting more and more clear that this will be FT total lost and will just fight another day.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Because it was something from Igneel. Probably made from Igneel's scales.
    Just because of that, nothing else. Does that mean the muffler is a living object? And because of that it was affected by Black Magic. I found something interesting Grimoire means Black Magic

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Just because of that, nothing else. Does that mean the muffler is a living object? And because of that it was affected by Black Magic. I found something interesting Grimoire means Black Magic
    Igneel probably just put a magic protection on it to help Natsu if ever he encountered black magic like Zerefs. It could also be that Igneel knew one day will come when Natsu and Zeref will inevitably meet so he made that scarf to protect Natsu from Zeref himself. Zeref knew who's Natsu so they definitely had history together so it's a possibility.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Igneel probably just put a magic protection on it to help Natsu if ever he encountered black magic like Zerefs. It could also be that Igneel knew one day will come when Natsu and Zeref will inevitably meet so he made that scarf to protect Natsu from Zeref himself. Zeref knew who's Natsu so they definitely had history together so it's a possibility.
    thats a good possibility
    or dragon scales just have special properties and it was not that specific but i am sure we will learn more about it at some point.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wonder if that black dragon taught zeref dragon slayer magic, darkness or something haha, would be cool xD

and anyway, didn't the oracion seis also kick the shit out of fairy tail/alliance in 2 seconds when they first met them as well?
    Last edited by merciless; 02-07-2011 at 11:06 PM.

This 'destroy non-mages' plot is a duplicate of X-men. Zeref's 'slumber state' etc reminds me a lot of jean grey/the phoenix also, but then the other way around.(bad-good) Too much cliché for my taste.

Right now i'm not sure if i like the developments, we'll see what happens. As ive said multiple times i'm not a fan of natsu power-ups so i hope there won't be another one here.

As people have said, it seems obvious fairytail will lose this battle, or grimoir heart gets away with zeref not even bothering to kill all the fairies. Zeref will likely be a long-term enemy.

Still annoyed by mira being beaten... :( Mashima needs to see the strong points of his manga better, i think one of the main reasons why this manga is so succesfull is because the girls aren't so incredibly helpless and don't need saving all the time. Yes, i'm looking at you onihime, sakura & co.

Who here doesn't think erza and mirajane are the character highlights of this manga?
    Last edited by Dragonflame; 02-08-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    This 'destroy non-mages' plot is a duplicate of X-men. Zeref's 'slumber state' etc reminds me a lot of jean grey/the phoenix also, but then the other way around.(bad-good) Too much cliché for my taste.

Right now i'm not sure if i like the developments, we'll see what happens. As ive said multiple times i'm not a fan of natsu power-ups so i hope there won't be another one here.

As people have said, it seems obvious fairytail will lose this battle, or grimoir heart gets away with zeref not even bothering to kill all the fairies. Zeref will likely be a long-term enemy.

Still annoyed by mira being beaten... :( Mashima needs to see the strong points of his manga better, i think one of the main reasons why this manga is so succesfull is because the girls aren't so incredibly helpless and don't need saving all the time. Yes, i'm looking at you onihime, sakura & co.

Who here doesn't think erza and mirajane are the character highlights of this manga?
    i do not agree but i do think that this battle could possibly end next chapter they have what they came for they could just up and leave. although i think it will go on a few more chapters i would not be to mad if it wrapped up soon but i could have it either way i think Mashima is slamming this one out of the park
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ Your opinions don't matter FYI.

On the same boat here not liking this plan so far.

He's the main character of a shonen manga that's common One Piece,Bleach, and Naruto all do that.

Still annoyed by mira being beaten... :( Mashima needs to see the strong points of his manga better, i think one of the main reasons why this manga is so succesfull is because the girls aren't so incredibly helpless and don't need saving all the time. Yes, i'm looking at you onihime, sakura & co
    Mirajane's defeat was bad no it was retarded. Poor time and place for sister bondage.

Happy carries Fairy Tail, maybe Gonbe too.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-08-2011 at 11:27 PM.