Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i completely disagree i guess because even you said they were different in high and weight and just look different marvel has spider man listed at 5'10 167 and captain America at 6'2 240 so yeah there is a noticeable difference. and i do not think age was a big factor.
    I meant age like how you were talking about HHH being Thor. In movies, especially a origin movie you are possibly starting a franchise plus you start from the normally in the 15 - 22 age range. Meaning your characters have to look that age , because acting and makeup cannot cover that. Unfortunately @ this time HHH would have been too old to realistically cast.

    There is a noticeable difference when it comes to the facts about how they look. But it is much less in terms of the physical actuality of how they look. Like I said earlier, these are people who can blend in, or play less physical in deception should the need arise. Too much or too big a muscles would take too much from it.

    And just because CA weighs more, he could simply just be a little more dense. Like same muscles as an average guy yet dense enough to do more , have the potential capacity for more power, speed, toughness, and fluidity.


    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I wonder how Chris Nolan and Zack Snyder do Superman. They're known for their work on predominantly dark graphic novels, and Superman is basically the anti-thesis to that, the cheesy overpowered superhero as opposed to Batman's underdog anti-hero qualities.

    Maybe a lot of what they need to do is not be so vague about everything. I think the problems from Superman Returns were just subtle mistakes like the 1st Hulk movie. This is Superman, the hero that literally flies right in your face, with shock and awe. They were way to subtle with him. In stead of saying or implying things, just show it and they should be ok. Do think Chris Nolan and Zack Snyder will have to get used to doing a lot more daytime scenes.





    What new Wolverine movie was announced? To come out around when? Not talking about the Magneto origins they were planning, right?

  2. #22
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I meant age like how you were talking about HHH being Thor. In movies, especially a origin movie you are possibly starting a franchise plus you start from the normally in the 15 - 22 age range. Meaning your characters have to look that age , because acting and makeup cannot cover that. Unfortunately @ this time HHH would have been too old to realistically cast.

    There is a noticeable difference when it comes to the facts about how they look. But it is much less in terms of the physical actuality of how they look. Like I said earlier, these are people who can blend in, or play less physical in deception should the need arise. Too much or too big a muscles would take too much from it.

    And just because CA weighs more, he could simply just be a little more dense. Like same muscles as an average guy yet dense enough to do more , have the potential capacity for more power, speed, toughness, and fluidity.

    Maybe a lot of what they need to do is not be so vague about everything. I think the problems from Superman Returns were just subtle mistakes like the 1st Hulk movie. This is Superman, the hero that literally flies right in your face, with shock and awe. They were way to subtle with him. In stead of saying or implying things, just show it and they should be ok. Do think Chris Nolan and Zack Snyder will have to get used to doing a lot more daytime scenes.

    What new Wolverine movie was announced? To come out around when? Not talking about the Magneto origins they were planning, right?
    sorry dude but 4 inches and 80 pounds is noticeable no matter how you look at it and i get what you mean about HHH and i can agree but you can not say he does not look and fit so much better even if older. but i see your point

    and no its not the magneto movie its on the splash page

    here are all the articles about it and i thinks its set for 2012 ? i think
    http://splashpage.mtv.com/tag/the-wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #23
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post



    AFAIK, they are rounding up for a female lead in the new Superman movie. They haven't told anything yet about what she will be playing. I just love how Nolan keeps things super low profile.

    Oh yeah, here's the new Superman.


    Yeah I heard that, supposedly for a female villain.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  4. #24
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    well this is all the information you could want about the new super man reboot enjoy
    http://splashpage.mtv.com/tag/superman
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #25
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    new kilowog close up from green lantern looks bad A**.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    new kilowog close up from green lantern looks bad A**.
    Can you at least post them with spoiler tags? I think it's taking a bit much of space.

    I never hoped that Kilowog is hairy.

  7. #27
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    The thin layer of fur is IMHO a good touch (makes him more GAR), but for some reason I expected him to be greener.

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    well that was only his face so he will be greener in the movie LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •