Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    cool, i get o use my wavebird again XD, anyway, even though they released the control options it doesn't mean its still prefect especially for the wii mote and nun chuck, i'd like to play a game with a smooth control scheme
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

check out the site big time they are releasing a lot of information, but you can tell that they are still a ways from finishing. They needed those two months badly. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE KICK ASS!

P.S.
    Do you have metroid prime 3?

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    yah i check the site regularly, i think they should really take their time, iw ant the game to surpass my expectations liek what the wii has done so far.

nah im not a big fan of metroid, currently i got my eyes on brawl and the possible release of okami this year (for wii) and also, no more heroes
    Last edited by MidKnight; 01-05-2008 at 05:58 AM.
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

New character anounced today. I find this one an interesting addition.

Also does anyone else speculate that sora might be in there. It list under musicians the composer for the Kingdom Hearts series. He also stated that he wanted two other third party characters besides snake. We know sonic so who else would it be?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Megaman.

Everyones hoping for Megaman, as well as Captain Falcon.

I really doubt they would leave out captain falcon, they probably just haven't announced him yet. As for megaman, weeeeell if you click on the link to the music page and take a good look through it, you'll notice that most of the characters have their series musicians on this project. Mario, MGS, Pikman, Zelda, Metroid, etc. All the series that have memorable songs to them are on there. Megaman definitely has some specific themes to it and I don't see his series anywhere on there. On the other hand kingdom hearts is on there. To me this is kinda an indication that Sora might be a character.

This game looks truly awesome. I loved the other 2 and i know i'm going to love this one just as much. The only thing i dislike so far about what they are doing is, The move "Final smash" now don't get me wrong i like the idea of something like that, but i really dislike the method on attaining the move it self, you have to grab something in the middle of a fray, which when i play, i play with no items on at all, i think that's how most of the skilled players play. If they had a system like a last resort move you could only use over 150% or 200%, in fact if you were able to set the limit on when you could use it that would be nice. or for instance like say, you deal a certain amount of dmg to other people like say 400% or 300% that would be nice. to be honest i just don't like how it's usability is something random, i think for skilled players it should be something that they can impress on other people on how easy it is to attain for them, but the way they are doing it if you want to play with no items on you can't use that move at all which sucks imo. ah well we will see what happens maybe it turns out awesome who knows, they haven't done any wrong in these games so far so i should have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I really doubt they would leave out captain falcon, they probably just haven't announced him yet. As for megaman, weeeeell if you click on the link to the music page and take a good look through it, you'll notice that most of the characters have their series musicians on this project. Mario, MGS, Pikman, Zelda, Metroid, etc. All the series that have memorable songs to them are on there. Megaman definitely has some specific themes to it and I don't see his series anywhere on there. On the other hand kingdom hearts is on there. To me this is kinda an indication that Sora might be a character.
    Megaman has been a rumor till the creater of megaman(or capcom)had an interview saying that none of the creators from SSBB has called him to use Megaman so he's been out as for Sora i think he would be awsome to have u should see Gamespots forums he has tons of haters on the SSBB forum but he still has a chance to get in

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Everyone has haters. Besides haters are just angry people who want something to bitch about. Their at about the same level as fanboys/girls who come up with ridiculous theories to bring back their favorite character from the dead.
    ------------------------------------------
    Oh and If you haven't seen the site recently, Olimar looks like a really weird player. They released his smash moves yesterday.
    Last edited by Redfuzzy; 01-12-2008 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yea ur right look at Geno people want him though some people(like me)dont even know who the hell he is

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.