Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    What the fuck, did they finally give in to putting Sonic in the game?

Sonic sucks. His game's sucks. Everything about him sucks.
    Slander! Why do you hate him so?

I like the two player Homerun Contest.

fuckin gay. they moved the realease date from dec 3rd(before sonic was announced), to feb 10 (cause they hafta make sonic playable and shit like that)

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

kai205
    They moved it again?!??!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    fuckin gay. they moved the realease date from dec 3rd(before sonic was announced), to feb 10 (cause they hafta make sonic playable and shit like that)
    That's bullshit. All the characters they're announcing should already be in the game, it's just secret until they announce it. It's not like they spontaneously decided, "LET'S PUT IN SONIC!!" and then they have to rework the code for him. He was probably in there to begin with, just never announced till recently.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Welll what i wanna no is who everyone is most excited for. Me personally I cant wait to play as ike from fire emblem

King & Queen of Chocolate Torunkusu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    Welll what i wanna no is who everyone is most excited for. Me personally I cant wait to play as ike from fire emblem
    Personally, making my own levels with the editor and playing with my friends in fourway battle royales. ^^

Darn, this topic is so inactive it hurts. We need more talk.

Recently the updates have been so sucky. One more than the other one, but still nothing new, we can't really get mad because there has to be some surprise till January-February that it gets released, but they are still sucky lol.

And you gotta love Sakurai's quotes lol.

You don't have time to ponder such questions, as link just grabbed a Smash Ball.

Actually they moved the date cause they wanted to make some improvements to the game so it be the best for us

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    yah stop wanting getting it released immediately and then complain about all the bugs and stuff... i say game developers should take all the time they need and get as much of the kinks out before it is released. And also since this is the wii, totally different from other consoles, its probably a little harder to perfect a game because of the control schemes and stuff...
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    yah stop wanting getting it released immediately and then complain about all the bugs and stuff... i say game developers should take all the time they need and get as much of the kinks out before it is released. And also since this is the wii, totally different from other consoles, its probably a little harder to perfect a game because of the control schemes and stuff...
    Actually, if you didn't already know, you can use four different types of controllers.Here look. And if your wondering how to use the controller on its side look here.
    Last edited by Redfuzzy; 01-03-2008 at 06:00 AM.