Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    woa mass thats a lil brutally honest I just didn join cuz i went somewhere else lol do u play brawl urself??

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Not to be an annoying bastard or anything, but an InvisionFree forum like that is unlikely to attract a lot members, simply because it's unattractive and despised by many around the 'net. :/ Perhaps a real host and real forum software could change anything to the member count, because it's not growing really fast, despite SSBB being so popular at the moment. Before I start a flame war, I note again, I'm not saying this to be annoying.
    Don't talk to me about that crap, talk to cross. I only have power when it comes to it's IRC channel. Which I you know from going to both places

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Not to be an annoying bastard or anything, but an InvisionFree forum like that is unlikely to attract a lot members, simply because it's unattractive and despised by many around the 'net. :/ Perhaps a real host and real forum software could change anything to the member count, because it's not growing really fast, despite SSBB being so popular at the moment. Before I start a flame war, I note again, I'm not saying this to be annoying.
    Thats fine lol, criticism is needed, and looking for free servers are annoying. I can see why people hate this server, we might move it to a better one if we get more members, so at the moment we are starting off small, thanks for the honest comment but it wasn't really brutal lol.