Hybrid View

Bleach Reborn! Chapter 324 Discussion / 325 Predictions

REBORN! CHAPTER 324: BETRAYAL

Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    somebody please remind me who Kaoru is, is he the guy that beat yamamoto

Damn good chapter. So everything finally comes out in the open, didn't expect Daemon Spade to reveal himself though. And it looks like Julie and Adelheid liked each other, ain't that cute.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    somebody please remind me who Kaoru is, is he the guy that beat yamamoto
    Yup that's him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I was thinking to my self, if Julie is being used as a "vessel" then Kaoru's spear to Daemon's torso should actually kill Julie, not Daemon. I wonder how is Kaoru going to react when he finds out that he may have just killed his friend.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I was thinking to my self, if Julie is being used as a "vessel" then Kaoru's spear to Daemon's torso should actually kill Julie, not Daemon. I wonder how is Kaoru going to react when he finds out that he may have just killed his friend.
    Yup that's exactly what's happened. Daemon is not going down that easy.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Indeed. Kaoru was a little too hasty. Could he have missed the first part of the conversation when Daemon said he's using Julie as a vessel? *sighs* Well, I certainly wasn't expecting him to come out of nowhere like that. It really was a good chapter.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    That's just messed up.. seems like Adelheid secretly loved Julie ( too ). I can't wait for the next chapter.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Everybody's comment about Julie being a vessel is mine too. Kaoru, what a rush. He was blocked mentally by his emotions.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Damn good chapter. So everything finally comes out in the open, didn't expect Daemon Spade to reveal himself though. And it looks like Julie and Adelheid liked each other, ain't that cute.

Didn't expect that either. But I hate the 2 of them together. You have a driven, hot, badass women pretty much, yet she goes with some1 really wimpish, really unbalanced couple to me. Actually thought she would fall for Hibari after she saw his strength.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    It's possible this was even a part of "Daemon's" brilliant plan. He might need his present body to be injured to move on to other bodies nearby.

Was thinking it's possible "Daemon" is really some hidden part of Julie's personality. It could be possible that he is a descendant of Daemon like Tsuna is of the Vongola line. And knowing Daemon I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to pass down his thoughts , feelings and abilities to his descendants, to be activated when the time was right.
    Also wouldn't be surprised if Daemon was staying alive like Mukuro, basically jumping from body to body and with no permanent body, no aging and no dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Also wouldn't be surprised if Daemon was staying alive like Mukuro, basically jumping from body to body and with no permanent body, no aging and no dieing.
    That's why I think that Mukuro is a descendant of Daemon. There have to be a stronger connection between the two.
    Beside being the reincarnation of Primo and his guardians
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!