DGM and Bakuman Sitting in a Tree...

Since Psyren is over, the higher powers have apparently decided that it's old space is now being rented out to Bakuman. Everybody say hi and play nice. Hopefully, someone will come fix up the little quirks to the forum later. Same posting/thread naming rules apply. Now then minions, go forth, be fruitful and multiply!

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I miss Psyren already

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post
    I miss Psyren already
    Yeah I miss it too still one of my favorite mangas. Well at least my new favorite is taking its place.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i also miss psyren but the first volume comes out in a couple of days, and beelzebub is getting interesting too.

If any series has to take Psyren's place I'm glad its Bakuman. Might give me a reason to finally keep up with the japanese releases instead of just waiting for the volumes in english.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

i never gave it a try is it any good? like i have heard a lot of people like it but is it any good? and i was hoping that air gear or soul eater would take the spot but idk maybe if i get time ill take a weekend or two and try to catch up on bakuman.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]