6 16.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.56%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    My notes:

Narutos been gone for like 6 chapters now lol its like the story isnt even about him anymore

Looks like we're gonna see more of storm release, which is lightning and another element kishi hasnt revealed to us yet
    Naruto can afford to take backstage to all of this, so for myself, I'm not missing him at all. He'll show up with his super nuke Rasengan at just the right moment anyway. As for the Storm release, I'd say it's a combination of the Lightning element and Water element if only for the fact that it's the only 2 elements he's been shown to use so far.

Anyway, good stuff, good stuff. There should be some nice fighting sequences once the anime finally gets near this point (I hope...). But Kishi is gonna have to reveal quite a bit of back story on these characters that are just being introduced for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Wow studly revealing the fact Neji and Hinata arent cousins but brother and sister. Wonder what happened there
    Uh no... Neji and Hinata are cousins. They don't have the same dads.

Ill take a stab at the how about the K+G Bros have a little Kyuubi chakra:

They are the sons of the Kyuubi Jinchiriki before Mito. Maybe during childbirth the Kyuubi was released (hence how the leaf knew child birth is a danger for a host) and went wild and Madara ran into it, signed whatever contract to summon the Kyuubi, fought Harashima who made Mito into the Host, etc leading to the current events.

Naruto has the whiskers because his mother was the Kyuubi Jinchiriki - not because he is the host. If he had not become the host maybe his chakra would be tinged with the Kyuubi's aswell, we shall never know in naruto's case. I really cant see it going any other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Naruto can afford to take backstage to all of this, so for myself, I'm not missing him at all. He'll show up with his super nuke Rasengan at just the right moment anyway.
    Yeah, he can afford to be out of the picture for the moment to focus on everything else that encompasses a War.

All in all, a pretty damn cool transition release. Deidara's always good for a laugh, makes perfect sense he's a Blast element, and I'm digging the brother's attitudes.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I guess I was right about the Mizukage guarding the feudal lords... hehehe

Yeah. I agree with the person that says the K+G brothers mother must have been a host of the Kyubi. Naruto's whiskers has been with him even before he became the host of the kyubi. Ang his mother was a host. The K+G brothers must have had the same situation. Probably, Madara stole the Kyubi when the former host was giving birth to the K+G brothers. And used it to attack Konoha.

Well, Hinata and Neji's father are identical twins. In the genetics perspective, it's just like having the same father so genetically speaking, Neji and Hinata are like siblings. Their fathers are exact copy of each other. So Neji and Hinata are like siblings with different mother.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

- At least we know the Mizukage is gaurding the Feudal lords with Choojiru but will that be enough

- Black Zetsu merged with the tree and looked like he could sense everything from the ground

- The 3rd Raikage could use black lightning...hmm Darui is he the son of the 4th Raikage?

- If Nejis dad is reborn with the Hyuuga CS could Hiashi just use it to seal his eyes?

- Hanzou enters the battlefield finally but who's gonna counter him Gai?

- There was so much going on this chapter that it felt short

- I think the 3rd Tsuchikage may die in this war.

A transition chapter so nothing epic happened but a lot of build up on several different fronts.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Well, Hinata and Neji's father are identical twins. In the genetics perspective, it's just like having the same father so genetically speaking, Neji and Hinata are like siblings. Their fathers are exact copy of each other. So Neji and Hinata are like siblings with different mother.
    That's not really how you look at it, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    That's not really how you look at it, is it?
    Well like I said, genetically speaking... yes... I do look at it that. It's just like having a clone. Or finding your counterpart in an alternate reality. Same body but not exactly the same soul, I guess. Now talking about social structure, you're right... they're cousins. It all depends on how what perspective you look at it.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I'm impressed by the Iron seal. It can not only seal a bijuu, but a kekkei genkai as well and pass it to some one who is capable of using it.

Storm element is Lightning + wind... although they are the opposite elements...

It was a good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm impressed by the Iron seal. It can not only seal a bijuu, but a kekkei genkai as well and pass it to some one who is capable of using it.

Storm element is Lightning + wind... although they are the opposite elements...

It was a good chapter.

Storm is Water + Lightning.
    You can see Darui's tattoos in each shoulder. In the right shoulder it says "water" and in the left "lightning".

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Tenten automatically makes this chap 5 Stars!