• Average

6 16.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.56%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 526 Discussion/527 Predictions

Naruto 526 - Darui's Squad Leaps Into Battle!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sweet Chapter!

That black lightning panther looked badass. I think it's a foreshadowing of what Sasuke will be able to do with Amaterasu using Enton: Kagutsuchi and lightning. Imagine a kirin lightning dragon engulfed in shape manipulated black Amaterasu flames.

Anyways, this is setting things up for some awesome fun.

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Naruto_526/35631
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-03-2011 at 04:02 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Black lightning, what can I say...

Black Ligthning baby, black lightning....

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Black Panther.

Awesome.

Cool chapter. I like the interplay between the dead and the living.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    Black lightning, what can I say...
    awesomeness. Wonder why the former raikage didn't leave that technique for his sons. Although with their brute power and lightning armor and whatnot I guess they don't need it.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Great chapter.

Darui looks like he has more in store. Black panther was awesome.

Black lightning, Black fire, Iron Sand (looks black), or Black rasengan (byjuu death ball), which one would you take?

I'm a lil confused, who is Hanzou and them fighting?

Wonder what does Darui mean by his attack may be a little slow?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

My notes:

Narutos been gone for like 6 chapters now lol its like the story isnt even about him anymore

So finally we have an explanation for deidara, hes blast element like Gari

I wonder how much more powerful black lightning is compared to regular lightning, and why the third raikage never gave it to his own sons

Looks like we're gonna see more of storm release, which is lightning and another element kishi hasnt revealed to us yet

Chouza being a fatass, no surprise there

Clever plan to have the daimyo moved constantly, pretty much fooled the shit out of black zetsu

Overall, this was just a transitional chapter, shits bout to get intense next week

Darui is one badass general. Black Lightning is all that has to be said. He definitely looks like he can give Kinkaku & Ginkaku a run for their money. Gaara and Tsuchikage have their work cut out for them but I still can't wait to see sand and earth teaming up.

Tenten automatically makes this chap 5 Stars! It's nice to see how Neji has changed for the better and now he and Hinata can fight together as comrades with no ill will due to house politics.

Choji's Dad also made a great comeback to Dan saying he's about to get a hell of a lot bigger. I think this next fight is looking pretty good, wonder what Kakuza will be up to and who will take him on?

Mizukage protecting the feudal lords makes sense, but I'm sure Kabuto's going to send some more zombie fire power to try and take her down. Oh and look it's Genma and Raidou, nice cameo appearance guys, haven't seen you in ages.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    My notes:

Narutos been gone for like 6 chapters now lol its like the story isnt even about him anymore

So finally we have an explanation for deidara, hes blast element like Gari

I wonder how much more powerful black lightning is compared to regular lightning, and why the third raikage never gave it to his own sons

Looks like we're gonna see more of storm release, which is lightning and another element kishi hasnt revealed to us yet

Chouza being a fatass, no surprise there

Clever plan to have the daimyo moved constantly, pretty much fooled the shit out of black zetsu

Overall, this was just a transitional chapter, shits bout to get intense next week
    Just a traditional chapter the fuck?

The panther attack was awesome glad theres more coming from him, especially of what the Ginku bros said, but whats with them emitting 9 tails chakra or was that a miss translation before?