13 36.11%
  • Average

6 16.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.56%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    With all these shinigami and after dead going on, the extent of kubo's influence on Kishi must be extending too much... Other than the trolling part... hehehe Probably we need to ask Aizen or Urahara about the Edo Tensied Bodies.... hehehe
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If I were Kishi, I'd use some excuse like...Kabuto can specify the era/age from which to revive his edo zombie. Now that then begs the question of why he wants a blind Itachi and used up Nagato.

Then again, if I were Kishi I'd say that Kabuto could not risk bringing back a not blind Itach, and he most certainly wants a weakened Nagato who if not weakened could bring himself back to life for real. (Too Funny )

Another answer could be is that perhaps the way the Edo Zombies appear is because that was the only age/era allowed by The Shinigami. We'll have to wait and learn more as time goes by.
    I don't know. Dealing with Edo Tensei in regards to Itachi and Nagato is like stupid and smart at the same time. In regards to the war, Kabuto would most certainly want them at their full fighting capabilities which means their eyes have been brought back intact and just as good as they were when they were alive. That's a smart move. But bringing them back with their eyes intact is dumb at the same time for the reason you mentioned (at least in regards to Nagato). The only solution to this dilemma is that Kabuto has them under his complete and total control. There's no telling what cheat codes Itachi's had pre-prepared in his Sharingan for a situation like this and Nagato might be capable of bringing himself back to life. Though, if Nagato did that, it would be somewhat gruesome and Oro-like since he's occupying a body not his own. Then again, Nagato's soul would still be bound by the talisman, so resurrecting himself might not do him any good if he tried...

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    lol @ black dude being a black panther

decent chapter. a little less epic but still epic
    LMFAO!!! FAUX News must be on high alert right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    if nagato wasnt like that the war was already over xD

it's as easy as that right roku?lol
    Actually the manga would be over

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Plot-no-jutsu has been activated, and until/if the technique is explained further, we'll have to leave it at that.
    You activated it already? When you look for plot-no-jutsus, ur sure to find one. Ask your question and we can explain it to you, or you can wait for databook 4.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Kishi can easily explain why each ET Zombie still has certain attributes which were lost prior to their death, like Itachi MS. He just has to say that Kabuto took DNA from them before they died, when they could still use their techniques (Doujutsu's for example) and thus they still retained the abilities they had.

Maybe thats why Kabuto mentioned to Tobi that if he could access Roku's/ Shishu's weapons he might be able to bring him back too.

It kind of would make some sense aswell, as how would Kabuto have gotten Nagato's DNA with Konan standing guard over his body? Tobi had enough trouble as it was, he must have gotten it off his weapons - which were made prior to his white hair. Itachi's could have been taken by Oro at some point, etc, but with most of the ET zombies coming from their graves. Thats what i think anyway. It closes up that plot-no-jutsu hole in the simplest manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

exactly.

maybe kabuto only get nagato's dna after he was dead?
    and itachi's dna when he was still alive?

Nano, Remember there is a difference between Plot-No-Jutsu and Plot-Hole-No-Jutsu, the two are not the same. I believe that Thor mentioned Plot-No-Jutsu.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    When Kabuto first summoned Itachi & Co,.. I wasn't sure about him having his original powers ( sharingan ), but then again; Kabuto seems to be the one who perfected Edo Tensei, compare to the previous users. I think its all related to the DNA. The physical / spiritual energy / strenght of chakra etc.. it seems like all these factors are in someone's DNA, because think about it:

- When Orochimaru summoned Shodaime and Nidaime,.. Nidaime Hokage was able to execute a huge amount of WATER ELEMENT without HIS ORIGINAL body. That specific way of casting jutsus, has to be related to Nidaime's DNA.

The thing that bothered me from the beginning is that, HOW THE FCK did Kabuto find all those DNA samples in such a short time of period. Kabuto SOMEHOW found DNA of the 7 swordsmen, Sai's brother :S etc.. I know that he's good in spying, but it became so unnatural. Itachi's body was taken by Zetzu, so that means that 1. Orochimaru had already some DNA of Itachi 2. HE SOMEHOW found a little blood of itachi @ the battle ground when he fought Sasuke --> but that place was all blasted away with Sasuke's kiri and burned away by Amatarasu.

- This is the thing that confused me in the beginning, but kishi has a lot of time for explaining how Kabuto found all those DNA examples. Come on,.. seriously; SAI's BROTHER???? Kabuto didn't KNEW A SHIT ABOUT SAI, and he suddenly finds his DNA??

I STILL HOPE that Itachi and Nagato will show us more of themselfs,.. compared to Sasori :S That hurted me so much,.. I was like; YES mtherfcker, Sasori is back!!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    The thing that bothered me from the beginning is that, HOW THE FCK did Kabuto find all those DNA samples in such a short time of period. Kabuto SOMEHOW found DNA of the 7 swordsmen, Sai's brother :S etc.. I know that he's good in spying, but it became so unnatural. Itachi's body was taken by Zetzu, so that means that 1. Orochimaru had already some DNA of Itachi 2. HE SOMEHOW found a little blood of itachi @ the battle ground when he fought Sasuke --> but that place was all blasted away with Sasuke's kiri and burned away by Amatarasu.

- This is the thing that confused me in the beginning, but kishi has a lot of time for explaining how Kabuto found all those DNA examples. Come on,.. seriously; SAI's BROTHER???? Kabuto didn't KNEW A SHIT ABOUT SAI, and he suddenly finds his DNA??
    Kabuto finding all that DNA in such a short time is your assumption and it's wrong. Kishi's already explained with a simple "I went dumpster diving and grave robbing" comment. Kabuto mentioned that he had a hard time recovering DNA from some ninja, so it obviously wasn't a quick and easy scavenger hunt for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Kabuto finding all that DNA in such a short time is your assumption and it's wrong. Kishi's already explained with a simple "I went dumpster diving and grave robbing" comment. Kabuto mentioned that he had a hard time recovering DNA from some ninja, so it obviously wasn't a quick and easy scavenger hunt for him.
    Exaclty, after Oro's first success of summoning the dead, he may have ordered Kabuto to gather the DNA of all well known ninjas.

In other words he may have been shearching for those for many years.

The first time we see Oro use ET is his last fight with Hiruzen, yet here the Kazekage(Garaa's dad) clearly points out that he knows that Oro was capable of using ET. This could show that Oro defeated the Kazekage not only with Kabuto and Bone-kid, but with zombies as well, or he just told him that xD.

Quote Originally Posted by shino-be View Post
    That black lightning panther is really great, but what i am waiting is that naruto join the war and use his new powerful chakra..
    I love this spammer. Gotta hand it to him. Very creative name, even got the cute little Naruto avy, and most importantly his post is relevant to the chapter discussion thread. Well done.

Now here's a tip, if you wanna spam something in a manga forum, why not spam something that is more optimized for such audience, rather than pest control.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto