6 16.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 5.56%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    LOL.

Wb. Hb coming back when tenten shows up in a chapter is like freakshow coming back when Oro shows up. So much devotion and hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Ill take a stab at the how about the K+G Bros have a little Kyuubi chakra:

They are the sons of the Kyuubi Jinchiriki before Mito. Maybe during childbirth the Kyuubi was released (hence how the leaf knew child birth is a danger for a host) and went wild and Madara ran into it, signed whatever contract to summon the Kyuubi, fought Harashima who made Mito into the Host, etc leading to the current events.

Naruto has the whiskers because his mother was the Kyuubi Jinchiriki - not because he is the host. If he had not become the host maybe his chakra would be tinged with the Kyuubi's aswell, we shall never know in naruto's case. I really cant see it going any other way.
    You know, that actually makes alot of sense, and fits the timeline as well. There had to have been nine tailed jinchurikis whether successful or unsuccessful, before Madara gained his Mangekyou and took control of it. Rikudou's method of sealing bijuus into jinchurikis was known to be passed down thoroughout the centuries, so bijuu sealing attempts would definitely have been taking place amongst the dozens of clans vying for power before Hashirama created the 5 village system incorporating the clans. One of those clans could've held the kyubi and became part of the cloud. The Kin-Gin brothers would've been around Tobirama's age, slightly younger than Hashirama, by a few years. The kyubi could've been sealed inside a cloud jinchuriki, gotten out during the kin-gin brothers birth (they'd be twins then), roamed around in the wilderness for another dozen years till Madara gained his Mangekyou, then made the kyubi into his bitch with his sharingan.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-03-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    LOL.

Wb. Hb coming back when tenten shows up in a chapter is like freakshow coming back when Oro shows up. So much devotion and hope.

You know, that actually makes alot of sense, and fits the timeline as well. There had to have been nine tailed jinchurikis whether successful or unsuccessful, before Madara gained his Mangekyou and took control of it. Rikudou's method of sealing bijuus into jinchurikis was known to be passed down thoroughout the centuries, so bijuu sealing attempts would definitely have been taking place amongst the dozens of clans vying for power before Hashirama created the 5 village system incorporating the clans. One of those clans could've held the kyubi and became part of the cloud. The Kin-Gin brothers would've been around Tobirama's age, slightly younger than Hashirama, by a few years. The kyubi could've been sealed inside a cloud jinchuriki, gotten out during the kin-gin brothers birth (they'd be twins then), roamed around in the wilderness for another dozen years till Madara gained his Mangekyou, then made the kyubi into his bitch with his sharingan.
    If SHodaime's wife also had a child while being the 9T Jinchuuriki......THEN her child would also have had whiskers + Chakra Tingued with 9T chakra.

In other words Tsunade's Mom or Dad May have had Whiskers too?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If SHodaime's wife also had a child while being the 9T Jinchuuriki......THEN her child would also have had whiskers + Chakra Tingued with 9T chakra.

In other words Tsunade's Mom or Dad May have had Whiskers too?
    Not nessasarily. Mito was different from other Jinchiriki's, she was made a host when she was older, not a child like the other Jinchiriki's we have seen. That means she could have already had her children before becoming the Kyuubi Jinchiriki.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Not nessasarily. Mito was different from other Jinchiriki's, she was made a host when she was older, not a child like the other Jinchiriki's we have seen. That means she could have already had her children before becoming the Kyuubi Jinchiriki.
    LOL, true (good thinking). OTOH, Shodai at VOTE looks late 20's, so his wife could still be child bearing. It could go either way.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm impressed by the Iron seal. It can not only seal a bijuu, but a kekkei genkai as well and pass it to some one who is capable of using it.

Storm element is Lightning + wind... although they are the opposite elements...

It was a good chapter.
    '

What? Where are you getting this information?

The Iron seal was used on KB to seal the 8 tails I dont remember them suggesting the 3rd Raikage used it on Darui? It was merely suggested that the 3rd Raikage passed on the secrets of Black thunder to Darui probably because the 4th is not so good with hand seals.

Storm element is Lightning and Water as Darui has a kekkei genkai thats why he has the 2 elements on his shoulder. ( This was confirmed in Kishi's notes from his sketch art for Darui )

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Well looks who's back...WB

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Im thinking storm element is more of a technique than a bloodline limit, maybe water in one hand, lightning in the other and wind out of his mouth, these together makes a storm...

Cool chapter though, can't wait to see everyone fight, looks like its going to get really exciting. I don't know how Kankurou will escape Hanzou and Chiyo together, they are both ridiculously good fighters on their own, I think hes going to have a hard time escaping and may die in the process...

All I know is that these chapters have totally showed me how strong all the other nations are. Here I thought Sasuke and Naruto were the strongest guys in the whole world and then all these other ninjas come out of the woodworks who could blow them away easily, not to mention they are all taking on Akatsuki and super ninjas like its their job lol. Kakuzu will pose no problem to a good fighter I think, and all the matchups are pretty good, Chouza might have a tough time but I think he could at least take out Dan.
    A pie in the sky?

Those tatoos contain the elements of water and lightning that create the storm element. The third hokage passed them to Darui, allowing him to use the storm element. That's what I understood and linked it to their strongest tatooo-like seal, the Iron seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Those tatoos contain the elements of water and lightning that create the storm element. The third hokage passed them to Darui, allowing him to use the storm element. That's what I understood and linked it to their strongest tatooo-like seal, the Iron seal.
    Thats kinda cool actually. I like the idea and its a lot like a cursed seal that gives you more power than you would normally have at a cost. But if it works the same way then it might have the same negs as a cursed seal where it will drain life/chakra/whatever and might have a limit in use, if so then why would he give it to Darui and not just teach him how to make black lightning himself? Maybe Darui is another sibling of KB, like a younger brother or maybe a cousin or something/
    A pie in the sky?

Another interesting chapter. I laughed my ass off, when Hanzo refused to release Deidara, and he is STILL trapped xD

Here are some match ups I would hope to see

Hiashi VS Hizashi

Onoki/Garra VS Second Tsuchikage AKA Muu

Cloud Kin Gin Brothers VS Darui

Kakashi VS Seven Swordsmen

Grandma Chiyo VS Kankourou

Hanzou VS ANY FUCKING BODY. I want to see his abilities.

I like how Kishi is always switching it up. Seven Swordsmen> Resurrected Kages > Darui's Storm Release

I hope he just stays on one point.

i just don't know who is the more awesome: Kakashi or Darui?
    They are pretty similar to each other beeing so cool and yet, beeing so strong.