View Poll Results: Rate this chapter!!!

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    15 41.67%
  • Good

    13 36.11%
  • Average

    6 16.67%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    2 5.56%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85
  1. #11
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Black Ligthning baby, black lightning....
    yeah great chapter and i was also impressed by the black lightning. that was just epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    154
    Choza turned into a freaking GIANT. Good chapter, many battlefields were covered...Black Zetsu...my gosh....

  3. #13
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Just a traditional chapter the fuck?

    The panther attack was awesome glad theres more coming from him, especially of what the Ginku bros said, but whats with them emitting 9 tails chakra or was that a miss translation before?
    Not emitting 9 tails chakra per se, but their incredible chakras are tinged with the nine tails chakra. And they have Naruto's whisker marks also. Kishi definitely owes us an explanation for this. Kinkaku Force was the one that took down the second hokage Tobirama. Most likely that kinkaku force was named after the older Kinkaku brother, so it must've been the two brothers and 18 other ninjas who took down Niidaime hokage. By that time the kyubi had already been sealed by the Shodai hokage Hashirama into his wife Uzumaki Mito, after the battle of VOTE against Uchiha Madara.

    And Mito held the kyubi captive until she passed it down to Kushina, then Kushina lost it due to Tobi and it was sealed again in Naruto. So from the time of Vote until now, no1 has been able to gain any access to the kyubi, especially not cloud ninjas. They tried to capture Kushina, but even if they had managed to steal some of Kushina's kyubi chakra, the two Kinkaku brothers would've been long dead by then.

    So if cloud did manage to preserve some of kyubi's chakra using whatever sealing method, then it must've been from before Madara/Izuna gained the Mangekyou and was able to summon the kyubi to do his bidding. It's possibly related to what the f**k the kyubi was doing before that time, if it was sealed inside some temple akin to the one you saw used for the eight tails and 2 tails. But cloud did get their hands on some of kyubi's chakra, which is yet to be explained.

    Another very distinct possibility is that Kabuto must've used bit of Naruto's kyubified dna (when he went 4TN against Oro) to give the kin-gin brothers an extra boost in their chakras. That would mean that they didn't have the kyubi chakra during their lifetimes, and we'd need more flashbacks/explanations to be able to discern that. Right now, it's just a wait and see game.

    Altho the way Raikage said it "those can only be the kin-gin brothers" after hearing that their chakras were tinged with 9 tails chakra, it seems he knew about that aspect of their power. So that would mean the kin-gin brothers did possess the kyubi chakra when they were alive. Kirabi is 35 years old, he was 5 when he had the hachibi sealed in him, that was 30 years ago at the time the 3rd raikage was the one who bitchslapped the hachibi, and the current raikage helped when he broke off hachibi's horn. And based on how old the 3rd Raikage (A and B's father) looked at the time, I would say A became the yondaime raikage not much after. That means he would've reigned during the 3 years of Tsunade, one year of Minato as hokage, and around 20 years reign of Sarutobi as hokage. I surmise the sandaime hokage and sandaime raikage to be about the same age, so the 3rd raikage would've most likely reigned during the first 20 years of Sarutobi's reign as the 3rd hokage (sarutobi was hokage about 47 years I think, can't remember). Point is, Sarutobi became hokage when Tobirama was taken out by the kinkaku force, and I have a hunch that the 3rd raikage was part of that force, just like how sarutobi/danzou were part of Tobirama's team. The kin-gin brothers seemed to be the elite ninjas when even the 3rd raikage was starting out. Things would've made more sense had Kishi stated that they had bit of hachibi's chakra, but the translation's legit, so that means there's still quite a bit of story behind all this. Hopefully we'll get to see Tobirama/kin-gin flashbacks along with kyubi explanations.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-03-2011 at 05:40 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  4. #14
    Am starting to like darui more and more. Seems like a cool headed guy and am ready to see some awesome jutsu's that will be busting out in this war. Also wasn't the byakugan suppose to be sealed away with hiyashi's death? why is he stil able to activate it u would think once it was locked away it wouldn't come back even if he came back to life


    Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

  5. #15
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Also wasn't the byakugan suppose to be sealed away with hiyashi's death? why is he stil able to activate it u would think once it was locked away it wouldn't come back even if he came back to life
    Same reason why Itachi still has his Mangekyou doujutsu even tho his original body didn't have the eyes anymore since they were given to Sasuke for his EMS, and same reason why Rikudou Nagato still has his rinnegan even tho Rikudou Madara took his eyes from his original body. The byakugan that was sealed with Hiyashi's brother's death (Hiyashi I think is hinata's dad) would've sealed the physical doujutsu and all it's secrets so that any other village couldn't recover it for their own use, much like how Ao did (that means Ao must've plucked out the eye before it was sealed, when the victim was still alive).

    All the doujutsus on the Edo Tensei bodies, including Itachi, Nagato, Hiashi's brother, are manifestations. The doujutsus and other kekkeigenkais of other Edo Tensei, lie in their dna and soul, as in their physical and spiritual energies.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Am starting to like darui more and more. Seems like a cool headed guy and am ready to see some awesome jutsu's that will be busting out in this war. Also wasn't the byakugan suppose to be sealed away with hiyashi's death? why is he stil able to activate it u would think once it was locked away it wouldn't come back even if he came back to life
    The byakugan was sealed away...with respect to Hiyashi's BODY. Edo Tensei focuses on the soul, which still contains all the original abilities of the resurrected.

  7. #17
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixmarco View Post
    just a traditional chapter the fuck?

    The panther attack was awesome glad theres more coming from him, especially of what the ginku bros said, but whats with them emitting 9 tails chakra or was that a miss translation before?
    I said TRANSITIONAL. Not traditional.

  8. #18
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,715
    ^ My bad, yeah that fits better.

    Edit: What's with editing in the caps? oi you asking for some trouble?! (Yakuza Voice)


    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Not emitting 9 tails chakra per se, but their incredible chakras are tinged with the nine tails chakra. And they have Naruto's whisker marks also. Kishi definitely owes us an explanation for this. Kinkaku Force was the one that took down the second hokage Tobirama. Most likely that kinkaku force was named after the older Kinkaku brother, so it must've been the two brothers and 18 other ninjas who took down Niidaime hokage. By that time the kyubi had already been sealed by the Shodai hokage Hashirama into his wife Uzumaki Mito, after the battle of VOTE against Uchiha Madara.

    And Mito held the kyubi captive until she passed it down to Kushina, then Kushina lost it due to Tobi and it was sealed again in Naruto. So from the time of Vote until now, no1 has been able to gain any access to the kyubi, especially not cloud ninjas. They tried to capture Kushina, but even if they had managed to steal some of Kushina's kyubi chakra, the two Kinkaku brothers would've been long dead by then.

    So if cloud did manage to preserve some of kyubi's chakra using whatever sealing method, then it must've been from before Madara/Izuna gained the Mangekyou and was able to summon the kyubi to do his bidding. It's possibly related to what the f**k the kyubi was doing before that time, if it was sealed inside some temple akin to the one you saw used for the eight tails and 2 tails. But cloud did get their hands on some of kyubi's chakra, which is yet to be explained.

    Another very distinct possibility is that Kabuto must've used bit of Naruto's kyubified dna (when he went 4TN against Oro) to give the kin-gin brothers an extra boost in their chakras. That would mean that they didn't have the kyubi chakra during their lifetimes, and we'd need more flashbacks/explanations to be able to discern that. Right now, it's just a wait and see game.

    Altho the way Raikage said it "those can only be the kin-gin brothers" after hearing that their chakras were tinged with 9 tails chakra, it seems he knew about that aspect of their power. So that would mean the kin-gin brothers did possess the kyubi chakra when they were alive. Kirabi is 35 years old, he was 5 when he had the hachibi sealed in him, that was 30 years ago at the time the 3rd raikage was the one who bitchslapped the hachibi, and the current raikage helped when he broke off hachibi's horn. And based on how old the 3rd Raikage (A and B's father) looked at the time, I would say A became the yondaime raikage not much after. That means he would've reigned during the 3 years of Tsunade, one year of Minato as hokage, and around 20 years reign of Sarutobi as hokage. I surmise the sandaime hokage and sandaime raikage to be about the same age, so the 3rd raikage would've most likely reigned during the first 20 years of Sarutobi's reign as the 3rd hokage (sarutobi was hokage about 47 years I think, can't remember). Point is, Sarutobi became hokage when Tobirama was taken out by the kinkaku force, and I have a hunch that the 3rd raikage was part of that force, just like how sarutobi/danzou were part of Tobirama's team. The kin-gin brothers seemed to be the elite ninjas when even the 3rd raikage was starting out. Things would've made more sense had Kishi stated that they had bit of hachibi's chakra, but the translation's legit, so that means there's still quite a bit of story behind all this. Hopefully we'll get to see Tobirama/kin-gin flashbacks along with kyubi explanations.
    Alright so it wasn't a miss translation and they are related with the Kyubi and Damn I didn't know about all this history behind it WTF! Much appreciated for the review.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-03-2011 at 06:08 AM.

  9. #19
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Not emitting 9 tails chakra per se, but their incredible chakras are tinged with the nine tails chakra. And they have Naruto's whisker marks also. Kishi definitely owes us an explanation for this. Kinkaku Force was the one that took down the second hokage Tobirama. Most likely that kinkaku force was named after the older Kinkaku brother, so it must've been the two brothers and 18 other ninjas who took down Niidaime hokage. By that time the kyubi had already been sealed by the Shodai hokage Hashirama into his wife Uzumaki Mito, after the battle of VOTE against Uchiha Madara.

    And Mito held the kyubi captive until she passed it down to Kushina, then Kushina lost it due to Tobi and it was sealed again in Naruto. So from the time of Vote until now, no1 has been able to gain any access to the kyubi, especially not cloud ninjas. They tried to capture Kushina, but even if they had managed to steal some of Kushina's kyubi chakra, the two Kinkaku brothers would've been long dead by then.

    So if cloud did manage to preserve some of kyubi's chakra using whatever sealing method, then it must've been from before Madara/Izuna gained the Mangekyou and was able to summon the kyubi to do his bidding. It's possibly related to what the f**k the kyubi was doing before that time, if it was sealed inside some temple akin to the one you saw used for the eight tails and 2 tails. But cloud did get their hands on some of kyubi's chakra, which is yet to be explained.

    Another very distinct possibility is that Kabuto must've used bit of Naruto's kyubified dna (when he went 4TN against Oro) to give the kin-gin brothers an extra boost in their chakras. That would mean that they didn't have the kyubi chakra during their lifetimes, and we'd need more flashbacks/explanations to be able to discern that. Right now, it's just a wait and see game.

    Altho the way Raikage said it "those can only be the kin-gin brothers" after hearing that their chakras were tinged with 9 tails chakra, it seems he knew about that aspect of their power. So that would mean the kin-gin brothers did possess the kyubi chakra when they were alive. Kirabi is 35 years old, he was 5 when he had the hachibi sealed in him, that was 30 years ago at the time the 3rd raikage was the one who bitchslapped the hachibi, and the current raikage helped when he broke off hachibi's horn. And based on how old the 3rd Raikage (A and B's father) looked at the time, I would say A became the yondaime raikage not much after. That means he would've reigned during the 3 years of Tsunade, one year of Minato as hokage, and around 20 years reign of Sarutobi as hokage. I surmise the sandaime hokage and sandaime raikage to be about the same age, so the 3rd raikage would've most likely reigned during the first 20 years of Sarutobi's reign as the 3rd hokage (sarutobi was hokage about 47 years I think, can't remember). Point is, Sarutobi became hokage when Tobirama was taken out by the kinkaku force, and I have a hunch that the 3rd raikage was part of that force, just like how sarutobi/danzou were part of Tobirama's team. The kin-gin brothers seemed to be the elite ninjas when even the 3rd raikage was starting out. Things would've made more sense had Kishi stated that they had bit of hachibi's chakra, but the translation's legit, so that means there's still quite a bit of story behind all this. Hopefully we'll get to see Tobirama/kin-gin flashbacks along with kyubi explanations.
    There was a mention way back about the Leaf taking the nine-tails from the Cloud but I can't remember where that was mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  10. #20
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,605
    Wow studly revealing the fact Neji and Hinata arent cousins but brother and sister. Wonder what happened there
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •