• |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.88%
  • |1| Terribad

1 5.88%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I love how Fullbringer powers have only been around for a few chapters, and Kubos already messing them up.

"We can manipulate the souls of all things! Like, turning asphalt springy! Watch me levitate this water into my mouth!"
    --->
    "We can only use our powers on stuff we have a personal connection to"

Unless NotAizen just loooooves water and asphalt, way to go Kubo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I could be wrong but I think they can command the essence of all things somewhat, but they have the greatest control over things that they have a personal connection to.
    ^Good call, Squad. It probably explains why Ginjou can't turn water into a sword (if that even made sense), but he could weaponize his pendant--the personal connection allows for more than just generic manipulations (i.e. springy concrete, whereas a hobo could probably "fullbring" an asphalt fortress)

And to everyone else bashing Daz: Just because you're a fan does not mean you have to lose the ability to critique, cause then you're just a fanboy, a blind sheep. And becoming sheeple is fine, but if you're gonna do it, at least do for something more than a manga series, something like...Apple products! Great point by Daz, great response by Squad, and I officially co-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks Jaiden..
    Your welcome.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    That whole episode was somewhat confusing to me. BUT...

How can there even be another badge? Any long term reader remembers that Ukitake gave Ichigo his badge, and badges had not been used (since aincient times if I recall), and there hasn't been another Shinigami representative since Ichigo. If Kubo starts multiplying badges like a rabbit infestation I'll be quite disappointed.
    The same way as there were other shinigami-human hybrids before Ichigo. Ginjou even mentions that they have met another hybrid and used his power to cleanse some of his groupe. So, the badge that Ginjou has probably belonged to that shinigami-human guy.

Some weeks ago there was the same disussion when that chapter came out, just look at thread for more possible explanations.

nd to everyone else bashing Daz: Just because you're a fan does not mean you have to lose the ability to critique, cause then you're just a fanboy, a blind sheep. And becoming sheeple is fine, but if you're gonna do it, at least do for something more than a manga series, something like...Apple products! Great point by Daz, great response by Squad, and I officially co-sign.
    I think you'll get more bothered by it if you were here reading Bleach every week and then find his comments no different than last week. It's not a great point at all, because all it shows is that he didn't even think it through. Squad did and that's a big difference.

It's like that blog post I read the other day about a feminist saying that one of the most stupid things you can do when talking to a feminist is stating something like "stereotypes exist for a reason". Her major point was that by doing so, you act like you have come up with the greatest revelation that will completely change the whole feminist debate even though that issue has been discussed time and time again before to the point where it's no longer relevant.

Daz Bones more or less does this with every comment he writes each week. We KNOW that Bleach is far from flawless and that there are issues with fullbring, but to say that it's not even working within its own fictional universe is just short-sighted and is barely any kind of relevation because it does exactly that, proves nothing more than you didn't even think of the issue for more than 5 seconds.

Basically, instead you get the vibe that he just randomly picked the first thing that came to his mind that annoyed him so he could rant about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The badge was used to check if Ichigo is ready to regain his powers. The badge was left in the bag and when Ichigo got it back from a thief, he touched it and the badge inside resonate and appeared, that's why it fell out from the bag. It was another badge, that appeared at similar time to his own(that was in his shool bag and now in his pants).
    Still don't understand this explanation. A badge appeared in the bag but he still always had the 1 in his pants?

There was a scene at school. Ichigo was packing his shool tools(was touching the bag) and noticed the badge, in other words the badge appeared(it should be invisible to normal humans ?) before Ichigo, it wasn't active but the fact that it appeared means that Ichigo was ready to regain power.

Ginjou tracked out a shinigami (Ishin) that had kids, he got info that Ichigo already awakened his powers, but lost them after the fight with Aizen. So, Ginjou had to come close to Ichigo and test if he could regain his powers, by using his own badge that he got from previous shinigami-human hybrid, bought from a auction, or some other way.

Ginjou put his own badge in the bag and allowed some thief to steal it(or made him do it ?), before Ichigo's eyes. Ichigo, being a hero type, would naturally stop the thief and recover the bag. Here is the same thing that happened at shool, the badge appeared, though didn't activate, in other words Ichigo had no shinigami powers, but was ready to regain them.

How much do you want to bet that Nothing you have thought you knew about Ginjou is true.

1) He did not track down Isshin
    2) He did not simply find a Badge
    3) He is no mere FB-er (if he is even one)

4) Urahara Set the whole thing up
    5) This process is probably similar to how Isshin recovered his powers

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    And I should add that most, if not ALL readers are aware that Bleach is far from perfect. No one pretends it to be. But it doesn't mean that we should constantly focus on the negative aspects "just because". The only one with any kind of valid critique in this thread is Paul and he expressed in a way that didn't piss people off. See, it's not that hard at all if you put some effort into it.
    Exactly, seems that only with Bleach do people get the All Day pass to troll. Like I've said, it's not perfect, you and I have gone back and forth on a number of issues, but it's still a great manga

As to Paul, well I don't particularly like him and find his posts to be condescending BUT he at least makes some valid points.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."