5 29.41%
  • |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.88%
  • |1| Terribad

1 5.88%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ichigo is certainly no ordinary human, and Kubo could later reveal that the Fisher Hollow who killed his mom had made previous attempts while she was pregnant with him. Aizen's comments about his involovement with Ichigo before he was born could also come to play.

Guess I'll wait and see.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned there already but it seems that Kubo got the inspiration from Mihawk when he created Ginjou. I mean... look at the necklace with a cross pendant and his big long sword, piercing eyes and serious aura. Just give him a hat and he would already pass as a Mihawk cosplayer with a touch of realism.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

I'm still not quite straight on the whole fullbring powers myself, but here's how I see it. As per the explanation given, fullbring powers come about in people who had been born to people who had been attacked to hollows while pregnant. As far as we know, Ichigo does not fit this discription. But, Ichigo is in fact part hollow just the same, the same as he is also part shinigami. Sure, he may not be 'pure' part hollow if that makes sense, meaning he is not one by birth, but he is nonetheless part hollow since regaining his shinigami powers the first time.

I would also like a clear statement giving a definite answer to whether Chad has been unknowingly been using fullbring this whole time, or whether his powers were just something different, because Chad wasn't using an outside object like Orihime was with her hair pins, though I guess there should be no reason one can't use his own body. Its just that I would think Chad would use his grandpa's pendant as a focus for his fullbring.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    No, you're definitely not the only ones.

Fuck the haters, this chapter was just awesome.

I haven't laughed this much at a manga in years, Kubo knows how to keep things lighthearted and it's a valuable facet, especially at the start of a new arc following on the heels of one that's been super serious for over a year. Riruka's ability just gains more depth and power with the revelation she's replacing random souls at apparent whim. I'm really starting to enjoy her, she's a pretty cool character.

Still, the icing of this entire chapter, is MR. PORK. Epic. 'Let me fuggin' kill ya!" Awesome. Looking forward to seeing how his Badge manifests as a Fullbring ability.

Kubo remains the man.
    Damn right dude.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

LOL, c'mon people. Ichigo notices his shinigami badge as a proper item to use for a fullbring and then they show Chad come with his groceries, ask where is Ichigo, scream, go were is Ichigo and tell him to use his badge. Then Ichigo is like: " I have already figured it out, so I don't know why the author have wasted pages on you".

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    this chapter was hella funny. i bet kon would love to be in mr.pork shoes right now. Didn't rirukia inadvertantly confess to ichigo since she said she can only manipulate things she love or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    this chapter was hella funny. i bet kon would love to be in mr.pork shoes right now. Didn't rirukia inadvertantly confess to ichigo since she said she can only manipulate things she love or something like that.
    No, she put a heart on him(the heart is "cute") as a passport that allowed him to enter the dollhouse.

i think you guys are thinking way too hard about how he can use fullbring. your all forgetting one little detail...his dad! you know he was a shinigami who fought hollows then turned human think about it and im pretty sure there's gonna be a flashback for chads grandpa or whoever it was he has yet to make a appearance. matter of fact orihimes parents might be connected as well that the vibe im getting. all their parents might be connected

Quote Originally Posted by thisishoot View Post
    i think you guys are thinking way too hard about how he can use fullbring. your all forgetting one little detail...his dad! you know he was a shinigami who fought hollows then turned human think about it and im pretty sure there's gonna be a flashback for chads grandpa or whoever it was he has yet to make a appearance. matter of fact orihimes parents might be connected as well that the vibe im getting. all their parents might be connected
    Nice theory sir.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I thought his badge got stolen?
    A pie in the sky?