• |3| Average

3 17.65%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.88%
  • |1| Terribad

1 5.88%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Yep thats a bad cliffhanger or is anybody interested in Mr. Pork Supersayajin

Theirs was just one tiny thing... Wasnt it mentioned that ichigo has to suck the abilities of the fullbringers or something like that? But that dollhouse girl loves her abilitie cause she can use it to gather her stuff.. so why get rid of it...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So what's Ichigo's excuse for having Fullbring Powers?
    pay attention bee, they're gonna help Ichigo gain his previous powers back.

Yeah RS, I get that part. I am not sure about the process.

The FB'ers have powers because Hollows attacked their parents before they were born, this is not the case for Ichigo, so why should he be expected to be able to manifest FB powers using his badge? Or have I missed something?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ginjou's reactions were pretty funny, "Wait let me fucking kill you" had me rolling though. At least the training seems over, next week he gets his powers and KO's the Roid doll.

So what would his new powers be? Another sword? Nitouryuu Ichigo!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Ginjou's reactions were pretty funny, "Wait let me fucking kill you" had me rolling though. At least the training seems over, next week he gets his powers and KO's the Roid doll.

So what would his new powers be? Another sword? Nitouryuu Ichigo!
    Don't be surprised if his Zangestu sword shows up. Am calling it now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Yep thats a bad cliffhanger or is anybody interested in Mr. Pork Supersayajin

Theirs was just one tiny thing... Wasnt it mentioned that ichigo has to suck the abilities of the fullbringers or something like that? But that dollhouse girl loves her abilitie cause she can use it to gather her stuff.. so why get rid of it...
    Thought that too? It seems less and less like they don't like their abilty, especially what she said about "since birth". Maybe it's just to foreshadow that they have been lying all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Maybe this time he'll get to keep his hilt.

Wonder exactly what happened to the guy in the suit after that rage kicks in?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah RS, I get that part. I am not sure about the process.

The FB'ers have powers because Hollows attacked their parents before they were born, this is not the case for Ichigo, so why should he be expected to be able to manifest FB powers using his badge? Or have I missed something?
    Seriously bee, you ask way too many questions. You're not supposed to know the how or why. Jeeze

It's really simple really.

Step 1: Ichigo gains FullBringers powers.
    Step 2: ???????????????????????????????
    Step 3: Ichigo gains his old shinigami/hollow powers back on top of the Fullbringer power.
    Step 4: Tite Kubo profits.

Simple right?

Well Bee here is my take on why Ichigo is able to gain FB powers. While it is true that for the Fullbringers there mothers were attacked by hollows while in their wombs, Ichigo still in essence has the same requirements that I believe are needed to have Fullbring powers which are being human and having hollow powers in which case Ichigo fits the bill seeing as how he is human and has hollow powers or at least has some part of the hollow still within his soul

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Great chapter. Me and Trill are probably the only ones who liked it so far but anyway. I knew there was a little bit more to Rirukas powers especially how she can take people's and put it into other things. It was kind of obvious that his substitute shinigami badge was going to be the thing he loves to get a fullbring to use to fight Mr.Pork. So next week we get his fullbring power has given him.
    No, you're definitely not the only ones.

Fuck the haters, this chapter was just awesome.

I haven't laughed this much at a manga in years, Kubo knows how to keep things lighthearted and it's a valuable facet, especially at the start of a new arc following on the heels of one that's been super serious for over a year. Riruka's ability just gains more depth and power with the revelation she's replacing random souls at apparent whim. I'm really starting to enjoy her, she's a pretty cool character.

Still, the icing of this entire chapter, is MR. PORK. Epic. 'Let me fuggin' kill ya!" Awesome. Looking forward to seeing how his Badge manifests as a Fullbring ability.

Kubo remains the man.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Anyone else but Zangetsu would be kind of lame, to be honest. Paul, I am thinking Ichigo's Fullbring isn't so much Fullbring at all but them mostly forcing him to get back into the right state of mind or something like that. I'm pretty sure Ichigo could already regain his powers on his own but needed help to do so. There's no other reason why Ginjou would've approached him at this time if it wasn't so. I just think Kubo is confusing us by having Riruka calling it Fullbring. The hint to Ichigo's shinigami badge is pretty obvious it's not the same deal at all.
    Thought that too? It seems less and less like they don't like their abilty, especially what she said about "since birth". Maybe it's just to foreshadow that they have been lying all along.
    Good point as well. I'm thinking maybe it's just enough that a family member got attacked by a hollow and got killed. Remember that neither Chad nor Orihime actually had their parents die while they were in the mother's womb, but a relative got killed later while they were in childhood but more importantly - the inability for the person to truly let go of the dead one. The items that they are attached to are all references to the dead one, mementos in a way. There is no such relation to Ichigo's badge and his mother, hence I'm doubting it cannot be quite the same.

I'm also thinking that Fullbring is something ALL humans can do, but only few are attuned enough. Remember that hollow is just a different side of a person but most people tend to suppress it.