• Average

2 6.06%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Awesome chapter so much shit answered about this arc in 1 chapter and what to expect, liking Oda picked up the pace of this arc didn't want it to drag out any longer ever since we found out Jinbe ain't showing up.

This princess isn't even like Vivi character wise imo.

Now just Franky and Robin are left.

Now we know Fishman with DF's are cheap as fuck! Water doesn't weaken them.
    Nicely summed up!

The question that arises IMO is: what about a Logia Fishman?? and When will the crew stop bashing neptunes guards?? If they continue to attack the SH's then there won't be too much to handle for the newly founded evil fishmen alliance!

As long as there are no High powered fighters like Jinbe among the royal guard!

I think the Neptune Army will spend so much time with trying to capture and apprehend the SHs they will lose sight of the New Fishman Pirates and be overwhelmed by them and the SHs will then begin fighting to protect them because Luffy is such good friends with Shirahoshi.

Nice chapter. Idk about you guyz but I like the crybaby-princess lol

-Gah munchy munch chomp gnash... Munch Muuunch... Gulp!! Burp!!-
    "that hairy old guy said he was gonna start the feast, but he was getting yelled at, so i ouldn't take it any longer and folowed this scent"
    ^ so genious

NIce chapter
    -as i predicted or suspected jones working with van der decken ===> becuz they have a simular goal .
    -i love that od ais pushing the story forward..
    -zoro was bad ass
    - my prediction is :
    luffy is gonna take the princess for a walk ...everybod will start looking for luffy suspecting him to be the kidnapper
    caribou will see luffy with the princess and decides to take his chance
    he manges to kidnap her ...but is seen walking to his hide out by sanji whom just recoverd and escaped becuz they wanted to catch him
    he follows caribou and sees all the mermaids captured...sanji looses control and beats the chit out of caribou
    van der decken en jones atack the kingdom==> evereone is suprised they've been focusing on the wrong people
    the king neptune begs the SH for help . meantime van der decken and jones attack the candy factory ...so that BIG MOM drops the island.jimbei and hachi come to asist the SH on there mission
    Last edited by athary; 02-02-2011 at 06:45 PM.

nice chapter and im glad to see oda will show us some of whats going on in the cover pages i think thats cool and i can not wait to see the rest of the cover pages

so there was a fish man stupid enough to eat a devil fruit. lol and as i was reading through the posts i cant not remember who said it but some one said water does not even effect him? thats not the case because water must effect him since he is in a bubble when ever we see him. and he had to put on that glove b4 he put his hand in to the water.

also i was really happy with ussop in this chapter and how he was more confident that was just awesome. i just though is was really cool seeing three of the former weakest crew members standing on there own like that. so i do not know if we are going to be seeing more of that little fight next chapter or if we will see some of franky and robin but either way it will be cool.

i knew it would not be long B4 decken and jones joined forces and i liked the way oda did that and we also got a nice view of just how big the squid guy is. i also hope that we get some more insight on fish men and devil fruits in the coming chapters. i just can not wait for next chapter.
    Last edited by cross777; 02-02-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    ZORO.................that alone gave me this chap..gah i really wanna see zoro slice up some of them...hmmmm.. be patient be patient.....damn zoro a badass.........

about decken.........I don't get why Decken has 4 legs o_O
    Looks as if Vander Decken is misunderstood. He's trying to use his DF to show his love to the princess but of course it just comes across as his attempts to murder her. He doesn't seem like that big of a bad guy yet then. But who knows?? Well besides the whole, if she won't love me I'll murder her vibe.

and The glove might be because fruit users can't touch water, and in order to shake hands with hodi he had to put his hand through the bubble. So it could just be protection from the water

last but not least...we get ourselves another cover story...yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

i was also happy about the cover story and i hope that we get to see some key recurring characters. like buggy, croc, the novas, coby and helempo, maybe the war lords? just to name a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Usopp's grown so much since the beginning of this manga.

ahhh, i remember when he ran away crying when he couldn't take out one of arlong's underlings. Now he has a pile of unconscious fishmen at his feet and looking badass while donig it.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    haha Ruff saying he dont likes the princess was awsome xD!

That vander decken curse thing might be that everything living he touches turns into an target for his weapons hm...
    That reminded me of Luffy's first meeting with Coby. He doesn't hesitate to point out his dislike for a person's character at all, does he?..........lol

And I also wonder how Decken is able to walk under water without loosing his power. Or are fishmen an exception to the "sea-water draining one's DF power" rule?
    I believe it is either that or his power is something else, a different curse other than the devils fruit or maybe like I said it's manifestation in fishmen is different from humans.

Zoro entrance was really cool and Ussop looked really badass.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 02-02-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    also i was really happy with ussop in this chapter and how he was more confident that was just awesome. i just though is was really cool seeing three of the former weakest crew members standing on there own like that. so i do not know if we are going to be seeing more of that little fight next arc or if we will see some of franky and robin but either way it will be cool.
    LOL I doubt that "little fight" will be going until the next arc.

Cool chapter, I wonder if the neptune army was dumb enough to lock up Zoro with his katana.