• Average

2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    It was definitely a good chapter, confusing a bit, but good. I think there was a lot of information there and a lot of little leads to other mysteries.

The confusing bits were with or to whom things were being said (e.g. the 7000 years part... as well as the scene with Cross and the Cardinal er well Apocryphos).

A little FYI, I think Apocryphos is referring to, in English, the biblical apocrypha... meaning literally from Greek (apokrypto), hidden -- Latin puts it as "not approved for the public-- or, in the case of the various versions of biblical texts, not necessarily a part of the core, or canon.

I guess this could be interpreted as Apocryphos being an entity not a part of the Earl's "Scenario" or even a part of the Church's "plan"... In other words, a third entity in what was for most of the story a bipartisan war, aside from the relatively recent hinting from Cross and Bookman about the hidden side to the war.
    +
    (it's only seemingly called Apocryphos in the Interlingua...another created language that is supposedly understandable to well educated people who speak any of the romance languages... I understood the wiki article fairly well with native English, )

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

So.... The other side to the war is the heart????

^ Hard to say, as there are 2 gods(one the Noah follow, and the one that people from the church follow, that maybe the heart itself) and humans(bookman, Cross etc.).

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinamon View Post
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Mmm, it doesn't say that Allen is the heart. Actualliy mentioned that The Heart is waiting for him at the Vatican, so it obviously can't be Allen. Things are getting even more convoluted. Hoshino needs to start thinking about how this is going to proceed. At this point, everything but the kitchen sink seems to be thrown into the mix. And for crying out loud, more Lenalee and Lavi in the storyline, please!

Also. this isn't the first time that Innocence has acted on its own. Both Lenalee's and Allen's acted independently in order to save its host (hence there was speculation that one or both were The Heart). However, this seems to be the first time Innocence is acting on its own without an accomodator.

So the next one is 2 months away?! Jeebus. All I can say is that with that long of a wait, it better well start explaining some things in the next chapter.
    ppl still don't get it this chapter is from the march issue and next chapter is in the april issue which comes out in march in short no break

I was under the impression that Apocryphos wasn't going to absorb a body, but rather the innocence... which wouldn't make sense with Cross because Judgement was still there (it was given to Hevaleska who confirmed it no longer synced with Cross).

I'm curious if this incident was confirming that Allen's innocence was the Heart. It seems that way with how Apocryphos was talking and trying to "protect" it.

However, it was somewhat hinted/suggested that there was a connection with Lenalee's innocence and that the Heart might not be a single innocence and maybe two parts (I always had a pet idea that the Heart innocence = Crown Clown (Allen) + Dark Boots (Lenalee)...) There's not much to support that idea other than the both had cases where their innocence saved their lives (but then again... didn't Crowley's also do that when he fought Jasdevi?)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hey guys, just started reading this manga in the last couple of days and its awesome, (although I had no idea till now it was a once monthly release). Anyway in the scan i read when it flashed back to cross v cardinal/Apocryphos the last word cross said was master? Does this mean master/apprentice? Or just that he sees the cardinal as higher ranking than himself?

Quote Originally Posted by g7 View Post
    Hey guys, just started reading this manga in the last couple of days and its awesome, (although I had no idea till now it was a once monthly release). Anyway in the scan i read when it flashed back to cross v cardinal/Apocryphos the last word cross said was master? Does this mean master/apprentice? Or just that he sees the cardinal as higher ranking than himself?
    It was a weekly release, but health concerns of the author made it a monthly release.

The one who said "Master?" was Alen, when he saw him in Apocryphos memory's when they were about to unite.

This is totaly off topic but u only have read this one chap?? Cause its sorta hard to read more that 50 chaps in a day beleve me, i just got in to d gray man in august and i use to read at least 10 or more chaps a day then i caught up with it and i was like nooooo! A month?!? Lol

Anyway- i like the way allen calmed down when road was hugging him it was cute. And ushualy when they show up he gets more on edge. i wonder were the story will go from here?... Is allen going to go with the noahs?? I want to know whats going on with bookman and lavi and one thing i was randomly thinking about the other day was that we never rely saw chowgi(spelling??) fight and what his inocence looks like in action but that not rely inportant wouldnt want to waist a chap with that, i want to know more bout allens past and mana and the 14th/neah--- in all, i just want some answers!!
    Last edited by Winternight; 02-10-2011 at 03:10 AM.

Hi I've been reading these things since august, and I've noticed that no one cared about what happened to Lero.