8 38.10%
  • Average

2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So, that thing gains power by absorbing strong apostles that may betray. In other words Cross is already one with that thing, or have escaped. It can use any innocent that isn't synchronized with the user to the max - general leve(?)(like Cross's gun as his true main innocent is the lady).

For a second I though that Tikki will use that cape the same way that Allen uses his xD.

I wonder what that thing did to Tikki or all noah the last time they have meet. The smile on his face was similar to one that 14 was giving Allen before awekening.

All Right! Tyki to the rescue! Was great seeing him again. Also Road protecting her man like always. The 14th inside Allen is so radically different from him. At first I thought that maybe Allen was once again going to receive unjust blame for killing the Cardinal, but that didn't last long once we found out just what exactly he or rather it is.

Apocryphos is a very interesting concept to bring up into Dgrayman and something that hasn't been touched upon in its entirety. An actual living, breathing Innocence is something very intriguing to think about. It's duty to ensure the heart's safety and then subsequent attack on Allen is throwing me for a loop as to whats what but regardless I'm excited.

First Vinland Saga now Dgrayman?!? It always hurts just a bit extra when a monthly manga goes on break. This is a cliffhanger I'm not going to want to wait for.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I'm Gonna be honest, I actually Did not like this chapter whatsoever. The artwork was annoying, it looked like Hoshino just ripped a bunch of Trigun panels and just drew her characters over them. -__-" Then Tyki and Road just magically show up, AGAIN. considering we just had a huge arc with them in almost every single page, you'd think they'd wait longer than just one chapter to just show up again! And also, NOTHING HAPPENED!! Other than this cardinal that we met last chapter is actually innocence and he might have killed Cross, did it really need to take 30 just to tell that?? Tho that brings us to the redeeming part of this chapter, we saw a glimpse of Cross. yay. Sorry if I'm being such a pessimist towards this chapter, but it was just really bad...
    And also it is NOT a 2 month wait to the next chapter, it is going to come out next month as usual. All it means is that it is the April issue. for example this one was actually the March issue but it comes out in February, Why is this? I haven't the foggiest, that's just the way it works. Thank you, and goodnight.

I don't think this chap was THAT hard to understand. We know that the innocence targets exorcists whom who have a high syncro rate and may or may not defect - Cross was a variable they couldn't trust and Allen was going to turn into a Noah - the Heart being worried about allen may have been a double entendre (sp?) everyone is worried for Allen's wellbeing but the Heart may be worried about allen crossing over to the other side - or may very well be worried for his well being. Either way the Cardinal being able to absorb Allen would make it so Allen won't really die, or may get Allen out of the Heart's way, both situations fulfilling the Heart's desire. Not only that but if he can use Allen's power to protect the heart then that's also fulfilling his main concern.

If one of these guys (if there are more) have fought Tyki in the past they may be saying they've found the ones that killed off many of their members, or that they've found a solid link to the heart, or they plan on using them somehow

I was a little sad when I thought 'Allen gonna be blamed for Cardinal's death' got passed over since he's really ebil and now Allen knows it, but then I thought if everyone's knocked out - including his most reliable witness - and they have to fight this thing, if they do wind up killing the Cardinal and taking Allen (unless Allen wants to get blamed for murder) then he is gonna wind up taking the blame and everyone may think he's turned into the 14th.

why is it Hoshino only decides to draw one pupil half the time? o__O;;
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 02-03-2011 at 02:32 AM.

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    I personally loved this chapter, not because it was so insightful, (because it wasn't, it only created more questions, but I love that anyway) but because of what its implying/likely leading into. Something important, other than the most important part, this new entity called "Apocryphos", I think, is the appearance of Tyki and Rhode, and Allen's reaction. I know Tyki was all "He's shaken etc., so he didn't react" but I don't think that's all. The way he reacted to Rhode.....I think now Allen is being forcibly pushed further away from the Order because of their paranoid and violent actions against him. To me, it seems Hoshino is hinting at this. I mean, first we see the Order being exposed as not so perfect and innocent as he once thought right? We leanr what the Order did with Alma, the Third Exorcists etc, and how they pinned Link on him, the whole ordeal with Cross and also locking him up. I get it, he's a threat. But they're treating him like a pariah and its only fostering that hatred of the 14ths anyway! With the Noah being able to just drop in, he's been seeing more of them than his comrades lately. The way Allen calmed by hearing Rhode's heartbeat started to make me realize that he may not see things as black and white as he did before he knew everything, and not JUST because of the 14th either. It makes sense, the Order wants to kill him, but are reluctant because of the prophesy, so they do everything but, while the Noah want to protect him for the time being, even if their intentions are nefarious. Allen is a strong kid, really strong when it comes to enduring this stuff, but after a while its gonna wear on him. He's in pain, he's confused, lost and I feel like he's fading away in that cell, losing that kind smile and hopeful disposition that we all grew to love, he's going to naturally cling to any sort of comfort or aid. The Cardinal said it himself, these strong emotions Allen has make him a unique exorcist. And now Allen is even more pissed about Cross now that he knows. And he's probably going to be blamed for the Cardinal and Link! If Tyki and Rhode take him like I'm thinking, it's going to look like Allen escaped to be on the Noah side....*sigh* poor Allen can't seem to win these days. And with the Bookmen being double agents, and Kanda gone for a while, it's so...ugh. Everything is messed up! But I have a feeling things are going to start moving now. Allen, Lavi, Kanda, maybe Lenalee eventaully...they're all being pushed in a way that's leading them away from the Order...they might set off on their own sometime in the future I'd like that kind of reunion. they'd be like renegades, but they'd be the REAL good guys

The one saving grace where the Order is concerned is that Rouvellier doesn't even know, so who's calling the shots!? Are there bigger players involved?

And all the while I can't help thinking, maybe its for the best anyway, and Allen wants to be separated from everyone, since Cross told him that the 14th's awakening will be fostered by Allen killing his closest friend.

On a side note....I love Tyki...so much lol "Stuck in a jam? Bo~y" XD Him and Allen's weird relationship makes me smile
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

This chapter was epic, notice that the Noah will now have both Lavi and Allen with them as far as main characters go? (and bookman is there).

The only thing that confused me was when they showed Cross and Apocryphos was who was talking? I mean that whole "he didn't introduce himself as Allen when I first met him, I should've realized this mistake" word bubble didnt have an arrow pointing to who said it. I'd assume it was Cross but what does it mean?! I love this Manga I knew Cross-Sama wasn't dead (They specifically arent showing us the moment of death here).

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    This chapter was epic, notice that the Noah will now have both Lavi and Allen with them as far as main characters go? (and bookman is there).

The only thing that confused me was when they showed Cross and Apocryphos was who was talking? I mean that whole "he didn't introduce himself as Allen when I first met him, I should've realized this mistake" word bubble didnt have an arrow pointing to who said it. I'd assume it was Cross but what does it mean?! I love this Manga I knew Cross-Sama wasn't dead (They specifically arent showing us the moment of death here).
    It's about how Allen met Cross. I don't remember myself, but it was that Cross found Allen or Allen found Cross. At least that's what Allen remembers. Unless Cross had met him sooner as Allen hair changed when he got his akuma scar.

But here Cross says clearly that it was Neah that came to him(or Allen had another name at that time), leaving his host in Cross hands, the one who knew the story.

Well I'm not 100% sure of this because I haven't read the books, but according to other sources about the books hoshino has written that's based off Allen and Mana's time together Allen had met Cross before he had killed Mana!Akuma. In fact, one source of hilarity for fans is that he actually GAVE Allen some money xD

So maybe the 'When I first met him he didn't call himself Allen' was at that time, since Mana gave Allen his name and, being the defensive little brat he was he probably didn't take to it straight away - or maybe when he saw him for the first time Neah recognized him and introduced himself as that? o__o
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 02-03-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Either way this little introduction caused some error in calculation that Cross didn't figure out that had something to do with this whole situation. Intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    So allen himself has the heart and the cardinal is trying to kill, or forcefully remove join the 14th to save allen.

Scratch that the cardinal is actually an innocence who protects the heart which is allen freaky~

did anybody notice allens arm isnt black/red in this chapter, and was that ticky mikk he look different
    Mmm, it doesn't say that Allen is the heart. Actualliy mentioned that The Heart is waiting for him at the Vatican, so it obviously can't be Allen. Things are getting even more convoluted. Hoshino needs to start thinking about how this is going to proceed. At this point, everything but the kitchen sink seems to be thrown into the mix. And for crying out loud, more Lenalee and Lavi in the storyline, please!

Also. this isn't the first time that Innocence has acted on its own. Both Lenalee's and Allen's acted independently in order to save its host (hence there was speculation that one or both were The Heart). However, this seems to be the first time Innocence is acting on its own without an accomodator.

So the next one is 2 months away?! Jeebus. All I can say is that with that long of a wait, it better well start explaining some things in the next chapter.