• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man The 203rd Night - "Fate -Consciousness-"

Spoiler!

Tyki Mikk is badass. Road x Allen = <3

Now we get to see something really interesting. Who would've thought that an Innocence can act on its own?
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 02-02-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    So allen himself has the heart and the cardinal is trying to kill, or forcefully remove join the 14th to save allen.

Scratch that the cardinal is actually an innocence who protects the heart which is allen freaky~

did anybody notice allens arm isnt black/red in this chapter, and was that ticky mikk he look different

Well, it wasn't explicitly told that Allen = The Heart.

Confusing, anybody know a good (reliable) synopsis site?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Intense chapter. So an innocense that acts independently, pretty interesting. And we saw him pointing a gun at Cross, so was he the one who shot him!? Allen and Road, uh-huh Lenalee is not going to like that one bit. And now another long wait for the next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Is is me, or is this chapter somewhat hard to understand? I'm unsure as to what happened to Cross...

The chapter showed us that the Apocryphos was present when Cross was presumably attacked.

.... Through this hole chapter i was like what the heck?? This chap was sooooo confusing!!! But i feel like not much happened and i thought there would be some more about lavi in this one:( and now we have to wait TWO MONTHS!!!!!! DX thats crazy! i sware im going to die. Jk. But the next chap better be longer this one was to short.
    Last edited by Winternight; 02-02-2011 at 08:23 PM.

.... Through this hole chapter i was like what the heck?? This chap was sooooo confusing!!! But i feel like not much happened and i thought there would be some more about lavi in this one:( and now we have to wait TWO MONTHS!!!!!! DX thats crazy! i sware im going to die. Jk