Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    BB is already a Yonkou. That was his primary goal from the moment WB died. He went around to all the places that were under WB's influence, and put his flag on them. It's not like he stole any other Yonkou's territory or else they would have declared war on him already. Also, being the Worlds Strongest Man doesn't = PK. WB held that title for ages, yet never took the PK title (although he didn't really want to), and as shown, just cos your the Worlds Strongest, doesn't make you undefeatable.
    It kinda does,thats what the title means,at least if we're talking about 1 vs 1 fights.If you're not unbeatable,you're not the WSM.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    It kinda does,thats what the title means,at least if we're talking about 1 vs 1 fights.If you're not unbeatable,you're not the WSM.
    True, unless there was some sort of freak accident that caused you to lose, but I've already talked about the whole luck in fights thing. Plus One Piece's Idea of the world's strongest man makes him on so much of a higher level then anyone else I don't think luck will effect things that much.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    True, unless there was some sort of freak accident that caused you to lose, but I've already talked about the whole luck in fights thing. Plus One Piece's Idea of the world's strongest man makes him on so much of a higher level then anyone else I don't think luck will effect things that much.
    Thats correct,nobody would beat Wb in one on one,luck or not.I mean it wouldnt have been so obvious to the whole world that Wb was the strongest man if there were some people that were extremely close to him.Wb was above everyone by a good margin,so that it was clear to everyone that he was the strongest.

Not sure if you guys have seen it, but it wasn't in the Mangastream release that I read so:
    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/100756/...y_mangarule/21

Shows how far Luffy is from Shanks and Rayleigh.