Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Strongest Man Title

White Beard, the current holder of worlds strongest man is out of the picture.
    Who do you think can hold it?

Dragon.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Shankssss.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nobody, since it was probably just a nickname given to him based on his massive power and df ability

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    nobody, since it was probably just a nickname given to him based on his massive power and df ability
    Basing on the power to shake the world would mean either Shanks or Mihawk would be the new strongest man in the world. White Beard himself said that their fights shook the Grandline; that coming from the man who could actually shake the Grandline, the same man would called the Marines most elite(admirals) children.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I don't think anyone will ever get the title really can't imagine anyone on par with Whitebeard I still can't imagine Roger being that as well. I'm just saying who I think is the strongest individual now.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    if im going by the strongest current character in the opverse i would like to say shanks but im being heavily bias. as long as its not blackbeard though.

Dragon again

@Marco I'm pretty sure they've implied Rogers was the strongest Pirate to ever set sail, whenever they spoke of WB and Rogers its always in the context of 'WB was the only man to fight equal with Rogers' - as you can see a statement like that puts Rogers on top.

Onto this Thread though, I think its Mihawk, he's stronger then Shanks, at least seemly, and as the world strongest swordsmen that title alone puts him in the top 5ish strongest people, however going beyond the title I can't imagine any of the WB captains would be able to beat him, and Marco at least is prob in the top 5ish (or def in the top 10).

I know Dragon must be strong, however I'm inclined to think of Shiki, he had the biggest pirate fleet in the new world, had toppled several countries, and could fly. However he and his fleet where destroyed by Rogers 1 ship and crew (I know he lived, by destroyed I mean the extent which Rogers crushed him).
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    of course it`s dragon..i wanna said blackbeard but i know you guys will all murder me after i say that........

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----