Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    @Marco I'm pretty sure they've implied Rogers was the strongest Pirate to ever set sail, whenever they spoke of WB and Rogers its always in the context of 'WB was the only man to fight equal with Rogers' - as you can see a statement like that puts Rogers on top.

Onto this Thread though, I think its Mihawk, he's stronger then Shanks, at least seemly, and as the world strongest swordsmen that title alone puts him in the top 5ish strongest people, however going beyond the title I can't imagine any of the WB captains would be able to beat him, and Marco at least is prob in the top 5ish (or def in the top 10).

I know Dragon must be strong, however I'm inclined to think of Shiki, he had the biggest pirate fleet in the new world, had toppled several countries, and could fly. However he and his fleet where destroyed by Rogers 1 ship and crew (I know he lived, by destroyed I mean the extent which Rogers crushed him).
    i agree with this i think it was just a name for white beard not a set title
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The hell you all saying this badass mofo punches them all out of the ring.

No seriously though if this is just a who is the strongest out of em all i'd say either Dragon or Shanks, Blackbeard clearly ain't ready yet he ran for his life the moment he saw Akainu.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    of course it`s dragon..i wanna said blackbeard but i know you guys will all murder me after i say that........
    you chicken. I'll say it for ya, cause I believe it's true as well, should be pretty obvious to every1 by now, BLACKBEARD IS THE STRONGEST ENTITY CURRENTLY IN OPVERSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    No seriously though if this is just a who is the strongest out of em all i'd say either Dragon or Shanks, Blackbeard clearly ain't ready yet he ran for his life the moment he saw Akainu.
    Blackbeard is an opportunist, he got what he wanted from the battlefield and fled the scene, he didn't want to get involved in the war. Besides having freshly acquired whitebeard's fruit, he obviously wouldn't have mastered it right then, but during the last two years, he should be able to use it on the same calibur as whitebeard if not more, by adding his own unique abilities to whitebeard's powers.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I think the stongest man is SHanks right now,with his incrediblle haki he came after whitbeard
    i don't know why they say mihawk is stronger then shanks
    since when is a shibukai stronger then a yonkou
    it least not in the world of one piece
    also i think shanks is the secon stongest because when garp was telling luffy about the yonkou
    in the picture showing theyre faces shanks came after WB after shanks came big mom and then kaido
    i also believe that big mom is stonger then kaido
    Dragon could be the strongest but too but we know nothing about him
    only that he has the middle name D

Dragon? We haven't even seen this guy fight (Smoker doesn't count although that does show he has Haki), i'm pretty sure half of the reason he is dangerous to the WG is because of his knowledge.

But anyway, Sengoku, i know it's unlikely but i'll bide my time till we see the other Fleet Admirials
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Blackbeard is an opportunist, he got what he wanted from the battlefield and fled the scene, he didn't want to get involved in the war. Besides having freshly acquired whitebeard's fruit, he obviously wouldn't have mastered it right then, but during the last two years, he should be able to use it on the same calibur as whitebeard if not more, by adding his own unique abilities to whitebeard's powers.
    One of the main interesting aspects about BB and his crew is that they are like a dark version of the SHs, while i do not deny that they are currently one of the main powerhouses running around (perhaps even yonkou at this point) i don't exactly believe that they now would be the strongest force around and will be breezing through the new world in these 2 years that would be far to uninteresting on Odas part.

I believe before the big showdown they will do some feats themself as well (for example one would be perhaps even Shiryu beating Mihawk thusly claiming the title of strongest swordsman). Also in 2 years much can happen alot of people can rise and fall powerwise.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

I believe before the big showdown they will do some feats themself as well (for example one would be perhaps even Shiryu beating Mihawk thusly claiming the title of strongest swordsman). Also in 2 years much can happen alot of people can rise and fall powerwise.
    Interesting idea, never occurred to me before. Would be a very good surprise.

Not gonna happen.

I agree with Roku, BB will be the strongest person in OP as it seems Oda is setting him as Luffy's rival. I don't know if BB is the strongest right now but he will be. Outside of BB, I think Garp could still spank anyone you people have mentioned.

sig made by me

Why does everyone seem think Shanks is the Strongest in OPU? I don't know if Mihawk is the 'Strongest' however its pretty clear he's stronger then Shanks since he doesn't even recognize the 1 armed man as a rival anymore.

Losing a arm is a big deal in One Piece or wherever, the fact is Shanks and Mihawk were 'rivals' and seemly on the same level, until Shanks came back from the East Blue with 1 arm, when Mihawk seen this he supposedly said he wouldn't have a handicapped man as a rival.

Now picture you being with a guy who were were 1 for 1 in terms of fighting, he losses his arm, could you beat him then? of course you could....

@Athary : The Yonkou Title does not mean anything other then your a strong pirate crew with alot of influence, sure its assumed that to be a Yonkou you'd have to be 'One' of the strongest, however in terms of Mihawk(who seemly has no crew and lives in a abandon castle) you can't say...
    "oh Mihawk is Shibukai and Shanks is Yonkou, Yonkou is higher then Shibukai, therefore Shanks is Stronger then Mihawk".

At least in Mihawks case it doesn't work like this.. he's established being the #1 Swordsmen, forgetting the fact Shanks uses a sword, for all we know Mihawk just didn't have aspirations to go higher then Shibukai.

Just as WB didn't have the aspirations to become PK, Mihawk seemly doesn't wish to go higher then Shibukai, if he did he would have a crew, allies, etc, etc

@arisart : Garp has no DF and was weak enough to be physically held down by Sengoku(while watching Ace die), I highly doubt Garp could beat Marco/Mihawk or guys on there level. sure 20years ago Garp could, but now he's too old.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

@ Airicks
    the thing is Shanks is stronger then mihwak
    mihawk is also a btter swordsman then shanks afully agree with that
    but it's not only the sword abilaty that counts you know.. shanks will also use his haki ...there lies his true power
    and that power is greater then mihawk
    also don't get at me for this===> but don flamingo would win against mihawk
    +the way shanks stopt akainu i just don't see mihawk do that
    saying that mihawk is stronger then shanks means mihawk stonger then admirals
    i don't see mihawh beat akainu,kizaru nor ajouki
    witch is not the case with shanks
    haha i guess you know that shanks i my farvorite personage by now llol