Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    wii, music, soccer, baseball, basketball, guitar, homework, tennis, and drawing

bjj, racquet sports, watch stuff (movies, anime, tv), video games, board games, study, work, read books (manga), and guitar. That's mostly what I'm doing right now these days. My friends live far away, so I can't hang out with them over the summer. I visit my family over the weekends. When I'm back in university, then I hang out with friends a lot, but after a while exams start coming and school keeps me pretty busy. I attend functions when I can, prolly about 3-5 parties per year. It would be nice to have a friend here though. If I had a gf, I prolly wouldn't get so bored . Next up is grad school sigh..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Go out with friends, play basketball, watch movies, read books, read comics, watch series, scanlate, visit other sites and forums, chat in IRC, play videogames...

go out with friends, hang out with bf, argue with friends and bf, disappear ( taht takes anywhere from 2hrs to 3days), read manga, anime, talk on the phone, aim, jog, forums, help mom, cooking, traveling,oooooo and music, movies, tv sometiems
    School and helping out at http://animekami.co.cc/index/ just kills me i miss this place.......
    im sorry to say but ill probably almost never get a chance to go on here but if you ever need me..............http://animekami.co.cc/index/

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    oh and theres videogames and fighting my brother

I play some games, play some guitar, go out with friends, and drink lots of beer when I go out.