Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

yay! i'm topping most of the boards >]

i guess i have too much free time... what do you guys do when you have extra free time and nothing to do?

Kart Rider, buy real estate to make money, lurk forums, listen to music, go out with friends.

edit: oh, and lots of manga/anime.

broke, broke, currently doing, currently doing(mitsuke happy life), friends avoid me because i complain too much about being bored

i go out a lot, to the beach xP or clubs or if i am really bored and have nothing to do i surf through the internet or chat or phone ... nothing special

Yeah, I have too much free time also. Too much that I'm dying to do something extreme. Can't wait 'till my postgraduate. Now I'm just lurking on forums, reading all those novels that I bought ages ago but haven't touched it yet, finding other interesting manga or anime, or... writing.

.... work takes up toooooooo much of my time :(

meh just watch random tv and anime
    always does the job for me :kakashi
    Harry Potter 7 :yondaime

i mostly try to find insparation for my fanfiction...then i have work...or i find a new anime/manga to finish
    Sometimes the truth can be cruel, and there are no happy endings
    What can go wrong will go wrong

Where the sun don't shine... figuratively speaking...
    i don't really write fics like ChloeOtaku09... i more of a critic and proofreader for fics and authors...

Other than that i'm studying, reading manga, d/ling hentai, sending viruses.... the usual... i also like to dance,
    I was intending to spruce this signature up with some witty anecdote which would have you rolling around on the floor, clutching (Proverbially speaking) your sides at the sheer onslaught of hilarity. Alas, I have no such joke, pun or witticism in my armoury, so instead I'm typing this rather bland and tasteless spiel just to show willing, 'cos it's uncool if you leave the signature unchanged for too long.

I play http://shinobilegends.com/

I play because I have a lot of um I gues you can say "friends" there and WoW is too addictive this is adictive but not as much
    I'm a Manga/Anime lover.