Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ really i find most one piece fillers interesting, though they might nothave any fillers at all since thev'e been going at a 1 chapter per episode pace, were bleach is at a 3-4 chapters a episode.

the most they might do is extend the were are you chapter of the rest of the crew like they did before.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    man i hate villans like teach
    Spoiler!
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    sweet, thanks alot, was waiting for this one. war's almost over, i'm expecting tons and tons of fillers to come.
    You..you bastard! For the Naruto revenge fillers aye!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    I hope Toei won't screw up to much on the filler though, fillers in OP got a bad enough reputation as it is.
    One Piece fillers have the best reputation imo although hearing this from a OP fan probably won't faze you. But seriously the comedy makes up for it, only filler arc I thought wasn't all that good was the one before thriller park with the Ice place and the Hot hot fruit user who steals pirate flags and kills them for bounties. They got to in depth with a shitty story that time around.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    the most they might do is extend the were are you chapter of the rest of the crew like they did before.
    Actually you can expect a big filler arc, what I'm concerned about is how will they do it, after they regroup? Or before the time skip? Or will it be just during the time skip, will they make each crew's time skip experience a filler episode. I'm hoping after they regroup.

Didn't like how they just said Whitebeard dies, they should had had the narrator of the story say it like the manga "Thus falls Whitebeard" being on how he played a huge role controlling a huge portion of the grandline keeping the world powers even. Just being a beast in general. So yeah that's some disrespect wtf!

I haven't watched the anime since the CP3 arc. But, I happen to get a glimpse of someone watching this. I didn't like that WB didn't have his face burnt off. :|

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i know right he just had a little mustache burn lol

BB is a coward hes like Buggy but with more power. I hope he isnt the final villain despite the fact Luffy deserves revenge and thats going to be a climax he is to cheap to be taken seriously
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT