Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Madara MoonEye's plan is a failure

Madara's moon eye's plan is to capture all 9 tailed beasts, and "fuse" them to the 10 tailed beast - The Jubi.

My theory is that Madara's plan is going to fail ultimately. Madara will probably need ALL of the beasts in order to bring the Jubi. Although, half of the nine tails was sealed into the Death God, so how will Madara's plan will come to action, if half of the beast is sealed into a God?

Unless you can still fuse them, but they will lack half of the nine tails power, but then the power of the Jubi is reduced, which makes me wonder...

Will the eternal tskuyomi work.. with half of the nine tails gone?

I'm sure Madara is aware of half the Kyuubi's power missing, but I really doubt that missing half is gonna make such a big difference. I mean, the Kyuubi is still the Kyuubi, right? And Madara's still pursuing it regardless because I do believe half a Kyuubi is better than nothing. I'm sure Madara is thinking the same way.

If Madara's plan turns into a failure, it wouldn't be because he'd have only 1/2 the Kyuubi. The Question is whether Kishi will let him take the Kyuubi from Naruto since up till now, the host dies when the Bijuu is removed.

In other words, if the Moon's Eye Plan is to happen, then Kishi will have to invent some new condition by which Naruto can lose the Kyuubi, but still remain alive and powerful enough to defeat Madara. (His own Rinnegan...perhaps, coutessy of Sasuke and Itachi...who knows).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ unless, he will take only the half from the death god and Naruto will fight against incomplete jyubi+tobi with his own half.

One of rinnegan's powers is to govern over life and death. It may be possible to subdue the death god through it, although Tobi would already have done it if he could, so I'm guesing that the one capable of doing it may be Sasuke after gaining EMS or after being linked to Statue or both.

Besides, from what I know, some of the bijuu may be incomplete to some degree, as not only kyubi's power was halved but 8-tails lost his horn as well.

I hope the Death God remains an inviolate force in the Naruto Universe. The Fact that Nagato could only revive the dead within a time limit suggests to me that the Rinnegan may not be all powerful as relates to Death.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Madara's moon eye's plan is to capture all 9 tailed beasts, and "fuse" them to the 10 tailed beast - The Jubi.

My theory is that Madara's plan is going to fail ultimately. Madara will probably need ALL of the beasts in order to bring the Jubi. Although, half of the nine tails was sealed into the Death God, so how will Madara's plan will come to action, if half of the beast is sealed into a God?

Unless you can still fuse them, but they will lack half of the nine tails power, but then the power of the Jubi is reduced, which makes me wonder...

Will the eternal tskuyomi work.. with half of the nine tails gone?
    Madara has been shown to be quite an intelligent planner up till now, I doubt he missed that half of the Kyuubi got sealed away when he was fighting Minato. He has a solution to this, and we can simply guess what it will be.

Ok...but from what we know Madara wasn't around when Minato sealed the kyuubi chakra so how would he know about one half missing?
    Unless, of course, he had zetsu spy around for him. And...if Jiraya knew it then probably Madara will know too right?

Minato Namikaze sealed the Nine Tails essence within the Death God. Meaning only the chakra of the Nine Tails was sealed and the rest into the Death God.

So Yin Half was healed within Naruto, and the yang in the death god. The balance has been disrupted hasn't it? I don't think the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi. Half of its freaking power is gone, I think it does matter.

Lets just say Madara manages to get the Nine Tails. The question is will the Moon Eye's plan work?

The moon eye plan will still work, even if his power will not be at max. Why ? Because most of the people aren't ninjas. They have no defense even against the weakest genjutsu.

This plan is to control masses of normal people. Some of the strongest shinobis may be able to withstand it (not to mention those that can't see xD), though it won't do much before Tobi-sharingan-rinnegan-jyubi.

It might possibly weaken the jutsu though. Perhaps now there is a possibility of withstanding such a powerful genjutsu now that half of the tailed beast is down the drain.