0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Ahhhh mira out already..., that´s disappointing. :(

I hate how he has made mira look like a weakling now, losing to such an unimportant guy. She's one of my fave chars. -_-

I was so looking forward to an arc that was gonna involve her, and now that we got it, she got smoked at the start for godsakes.... Everyone else can look defeated 10times and still stand up but mira's gone in 1 easy sweep. -_- She had no magic power left?? come on... thats lame.

Please let her be back!
    Agree with this, Mashima trolling Mirajane. Finally a serious fight for her and what she's exhausted at the start? Handicap much? Why this had to be the time for Mirajane's character development with her sister the fuck?!!! But the biggest trolling would be if Mirajane is the one who dies in this arc guessing we will get like at least 2 or 3 more characters getting utterly defeated having us guess among them who's the one to kick the bucket. Mirajane needs to make a come back, Wendy needs to heal her to full, it will be Bull if it stays like this. Erza done this a million times handicap > defeated > come back > kick ass > handicap > still wins > passes out > wakes up > passes out again > kicks ass.

Also is it just me or is everything fast paced?

Azuma's translation when Mirajane used Satan Soul almost looked like "It's been a while since I felt such ejaculation" I was like what? Had to stop and reread it but his reaction sure looks that way. Zeref turned the roles around he'll be playing the dominant role while Ultear a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Ahhhh mira out already..., that´s disappointing. :(

I hate how he has made mira look like a weakling now, losing to such an unimportant guy. She's one of my fave chars. -_-

I was so looking forward to an arc that was gonna involve her, and now that we got it, she got smoked at the start for godsakes.... Everyone else can look defeated 10times and still stand up but mira's gone in 1 easy sweep. -_- She had no magic power left?? come on... thats lame.

Please let her be back!
    yeah i thought that was really disappointing to. but i mean it makes sense i mean as strong as she is in Satan soul its understandable that she can not use it that often and still retain her full power. i mean i really hope that she is not dead but.................... idk its a scary thought but i do not even want to think about it.

but now i want to see elfman just rage out on some one after he finds out what happened to his sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good chapter and good fight, would be alot bether if mira could go all out.
    i dont think miras dead, shes a to stong charecter and we just got the family rejunited.
    i also stil think that makarov is ready for round 2 after seeing natsu in action

Poor Mirajane, hope she's not dead. I think someone mentioned this already but ummmm, where the frack is Gildartz!?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

IK but know that natsu like passed out, makarov is still down, and zancrow is not down for the count yet this may present the perfect opportunity for gildartz to come in for the save. also i am still hoping for freid to show up as well. but yeah its far past time for gildartz to save the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    What do you guys expect Gildarts to do exactly? Yeah Gildarts is strong but these guys are most probably all on his level and maybe even stronger. It would be cool to see him get serious but you are all making it sound like as soon as Gildarts shows up GH will just retreat with fear.

I think the Marijane losing so easily is because she hasn't been trying her satan soul magic in the 2 years she thought he sister was dead... I bet if she started training again and such , she could have easily kick that fuckers ass...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    How exactly did Mirajane shield her sister?
    The bomb was between them.

This shit don't make no sense.

Also you just know Lisanna is going to go Gohan-rage and transform into a demon as well.

Decent chapter, mashima was doing so well until that crouch shot of mirajane oh well. The fact that wendy is on the island makes the suspense of killing off anyone pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

i have an ide on how FT can win
    if makarov and luxus use fary law could hades end them both?
    and why dont hades use crimor law now? would be alot easier and faster to get rid of FT, unless his afraid that would piss zerf of even more

Tsubasa Fairy tail 220

if really hiro mashima gonna put and end to mirajane i gues the next chapter lisanna will going berserk and gain new powerfull transformation or maybe lisanna will became next demon of fairy tail. well its just my opinion i really did not hope that mirajane is really going to die,but who know what hiro mashima thinking right now.