0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece Fairy Tail Chapter 220 : "Fairy Sisters"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-29-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Azuma better hope he doesn't run into Elfman after what he just did.

And it looks like Zeref isn't too fond of Grimoire Heart currently.

Tsubasa Fairy tail 220

if really hiro mashima gonna put and end to mirajane i gues the next chapter lisanna will going berserk and gain new powerfull transformation or maybe lisanna will became next demon of fairy tail. well its just my opinion i really did not hope that mirajane is really going to die,but who know what hiro mashima thinking right now.

seems like zeref is on fairy tails side! I wonder what this is all about, maybe fairy tail was a dark guild in his early early state and zeref was their master

I´m not sure if mirajane meant elfman or lisanna. lisanna could go on a killing spree after holding her badly wounded (dead?) sister in her arms. the same could be with elfman too....

Oh man, Mira.

Azuma isn't one to mess around. It's especially cruel once you take into account that Lisanna was lost in Edolas for years thought dead by her siblings. She's only just come back and it would hurt Mira way too much if she lost her again.

Azuma also comes off as some sort of adrenaline junkie. Getting off battles with strong opponents, he's 2 for 2 so far. Definitely one of the stronger members. I wonder who Mira was talking about?

Natsu also used up his tank and fainted from exhaustion. Zancrow didn't even look fully defeated, if anything it's the same situation that Gajeel had earlier. A victory in essence, but a draw in actuality.

Zeref shows his ambiguous face again and looks to be pretty pissed off. Maybe this is where Ultear works her possession type magic that she used on Gerard and puts him under Grimoire's control. No doubt it'll be hard to try and enslave the strongest Black Mage that ever lived but I still think it's got a fair shot of happening.

Fairy Tail ain't looking so hot. Some of the most powerful members are out for the count, and Grimoire's heavy hitters still have a lot left to show.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I just hope Mira isn't dead.

WTF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i did not see mira going down like that not at all. gildarts please SHOW UP SOON. and IDK i just have a bad feeling that maybe mira is not coming back :(. and i wonder who she is talking about there are a few people i think can beat him. gildarts, erza, luxas. freid i doubt it but i really just want to see azuma get ripped apart by some one. but elfman is going to FLIP OUT fi she does not wake up.

AW i just can not wait till next chapter, but its seems that zerf is pissed about them attacking the island?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ahhhh mira out already..., that´s disappointing. :(

I hate how he has made mira look like a weakling now, losing to such an unimportant guy. She's one of my fave chars. -_-

I was so looking forward to an arc that was gonna involve her, and now that we got it, she got smoked at the start for godsakes.... Everyone else can look defeated 10times and still stand up but mira's gone in 1 easy sweep. -_- She had no magic power left?? come on... thats lame.

Please let her be back!

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman