2 18.18%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    i also hope for a good show from elfman after a disepointing strategi against mira

yeah i mean i think our best bet for a good showing from elfman is for him just to hulk out and go ape s**t on some one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Im not believing miras dead.. I dont want to either..

BTW, i first was wondering how she could have protected lisanna.. my guess was her magic.. Guessing she used it to shield her. Seeing as she was supposed to be nearly out of magic i wonder if she used something more than just that, though.. like life force or something. :-/ But i do agree it doesnt really make sense. lol But then again, they are using magic lol..
    For some reason i also for a moment thought mira gave her powers to lisanna also.. but i dont really like that much.

And what the hell is that on page 21.. the middle right picture.. Is that a bracelet or something?

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    i have an ide on how FT can win
    if makarov and luxus use fary law could hades end them both?
    and why dont hades use crimor law now? would be alot easier and faster to get rid of FT, unless his afraid that would piss zerf of even more
    You know what that's a good fucking point! Why isn't Hade's Law bombing? Was there any drawbacks with Fairy law attack? Probably consumes a massive % of your magical power I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well you greatly underestimating gildartz. natsu put every thing he had in to it and was able to knock down zancrow. we can take from this that zancrow is stonger but probably do to the fact that he is a bad match up for natsu and that they are closer in power than we thought. so natsu did every thing he could against gildartz and did not do jack. i mean gildartz had to really try and hold back as much as he could so he did not kill natsu. and if and when gildartz shows up he is not going to hold back. point is gilsartz is the games changer.

she probably use some kind of spell, i doubt she has a demon form but she probably will go on a rage with something she has been holding back. and Jellal was a special case i do not know if she has the juice to revive a regular dead person she might but who knows?
    Cross you need to stop fanboying over Gildratz, your almost making me hate that character reading your idiotic statements.

So Gildratz easily won over Natsu, he's a fucking kid have you notice Natsu won the pass major boss fights with a temporary power at all? Hades KO'ed Marakov like nothing Gildratz won't stand a chance. I see Gildratz 7kin level or slightly higher, isn't he wounded also?

Wait a second Gildratz = FT Shanks?!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW. where is the new chapter it is usually out by now :(
    Spoiler!
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    How exactly did Mirajane shield her sister?
    The bomb was between them.

This shit don't make no sense.
    Yeah, it really didn't make any sense.

She obviously hid the bomb between her boobs, and that's the only logical answer to that!

Anyway, Mira being beaten that fast is a combination of her, still not being as strong as she used to be plus she was totally distracted as we saw, she kept looking at the time bomb, and lastly Azuma is just that strong. Give the guy some credit.

Overall, it was a good chapter. Mashima slightly fasten up the pace just to get these other fights out of the way which I think is good move for him. I want the focus be centered at more important fights.
    lol. I must concede, only logical answer.
    But I give no credit to Azuma. Hate guys like him and Espada 5 in Bleach. Act like no one has been good enough to challenge you, and then when some1 even comes close, what do they do? I'm gonna have to cheat or distract you in order to win, and then afterwards I 'm going to brag and complain about how easy it was to beat you and how I never get a proper challenge. Cause it's not like my cheating or distractions were needed in order for me to win. I just did them for the hell of it. Reminds of fake wrestling's mentality of it takes the biggest, toughest, strongest, baddest person to come from behind and take you down from your blind spot when you're doing something else, or jump you with a couple of guys.