• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    What do you guys expect Gildarts to do exactly? Yeah Gildarts is strong but these guys are most probably all on his level and maybe even stronger. It would be cool to see him get serious but you are all making it sound like as soon as Gildarts shows up GH will just retreat with fear.
    well you greatly underestimating gildartz. natsu put every thing he had in to it and was able to knock down zancrow. we can take from this that zancrow is stonger but probably do to the fact that he is a bad match up for natsu and that they are closer in power than we thought. so natsu did every thing he could against gildartz and did not do jack. i mean gildartz had to really try and hold back as much as he could so he did not kill natsu. and if and when gildartz shows up he is not going to hold back. point is gilsartz is the games changer.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    How exactly did Mirajane shield her sister?
    The bomb was between them.

This shit don't make no sense.

Also you just know Lisanna is going to go Gohan-rage and transform into a demon as well.

Decent chapter, mashima was doing so well until that crouch shot of mirajane oh well. The fact that wendy is on the island makes the suspense of killing off anyone pointless.
    she probably use some kind of spell, i doubt she has a demon form but she probably will go on a rage with something she has been holding back. and Jellal was a special case i do not know if she has the juice to revive a regular dead person she might but who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    How exactly did Mirajane shield her sister?
    The bomb was between them.

This shit don't make no sense.

Also you just know Lisanna is going to go Gohan-rage and transform into a demon as well.

Decent chapter, mashima was doing so well until that crouch shot of mirajane oh well. The fact that wendy is on the island makes the suspense of killing off anyone pointless.
    She obviously hid the bomb between her boobs, and that's the only logical answer to that!

Anyway, Mira being beaten that fast is a combination of her, still not being as strong as she used to be plus she was totally distracted as we saw, she kept looking at the time bomb, and lastly Azuma is just that strong. Give the guy some credit.

Overall, it was a good chapter. Mashima slightly fasten up the pace just to get these other fights out of the way which I think is good move for him. I want the focus be centered at more important fights.

sig made by me

Overall, it was a good chapter. Mashima slightly fasten up the pace just to get these other fights out of the way which I think is good move for him. I want the focus be centered at more important fights.
    i agree and considering that mira's defeat and the manner in which it happened was so unexpected as you said it was a great move for him to pick up the pace on that fight in order to keep the shock value at a max.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    She obviously hid the bomb between her boobs, and that's the only logical answer to that!

Anyway, Mira being beaten that fast is a combination of her, still not being as strong as she used to be plus she was totally distracted as we saw, she kept looking at the time bomb, and lastly Azuma is just that strong. Give the guy some credit.

Another thing that bothers me about the whole bomb business (seriously don´t call it that if it isn´t one -.-) why didn´t Lisanna use her Animal soul to escape the rooting? There was no mention of it restricting magic usage and i doubt the roots would instantly tighten if she would have transformed into a bird or an insect or basically anything smaller or more slender than herself.

Transforming into a fish can´t be the exten of her abilities otherwise she should have stayed dead. Last thing that was needed was a constant damsel in distress

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well you greatly underestimating gildartz. natsu put every thing he had in to it and was able to knock down zancrow. we can take from this that zancrow is stonger but probably do to the fact that he is a bad match up for natsu and that they are closer in power than we thought. so natsu did every thing he could against gildartz and did not do jack. i mean gildartz had to really try and hold back as much as he could so he did not kill natsu. and if and when gildartz shows up he is not going to hold back. point is gilsartz is the games changer.
    Or youre underestimating the strongest Dark Guild in the series. This chapter showed us what a beast Azuma is. The coolest thing would be if Gildartz were to fight the strongest member of GH and pretty much own him but then Hades shows up and demolishes Gildartz. Well whatever I just dont want FT to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Or youre underestimating the strongest Dark Guild in the series. This chapter showed us what a beast Azuma is. The coolest thing would be if Gildartz were to fight the strongest member of GH and pretty much own him but then Hades shows up and demolishes Gildartz. Well whatever I just dont want FT to win.
    one know one is saying fairy tail will win. but azuma
    1. did not really beat mira she gave up to save her sister
    2. she was weakened and distracted.
    3. he was not owning mira when they were fighting she was holding her own for a time even though she was weakened, if she was at full power and not distracted it would be a different story
    gildartz is way stronger than mira and is very very capable of beating azuma from what we have seen. i also think you underestimating gildartz saying hades would demolish him. i do not think he could beat hades but certainly he would at the very least put up a good fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    one know one is saying fairy tail will win. but azuma
    1. did not really beat mira she gave up to save her sister
    2. she was weakened and distracted.
    3. he was not owning mira when they were fighting she was holding her own for a time even though she was weakened, if she was at full power and not distracted it would be a different story
    gildartz is way stronger than mira and is very very capable of beating azuma from what we have seen. i also think you underestimating gildartz saying hades would demolish him. i do not think he could beat hades but certainly he would at the very least put up a good fight.
    I never even mentioned Mira in my post but I guess ill elaborate. She should have been going all out even before Lisana was captured. I can understand the part after Lisana was captured. Gildartz is obviously alot stronger than Mira.

Would you say Makarov put up a good fight against Hades? Because he sure got demolished and i dont think Gildartzs is stronger than Makarov.

i brought mira in to make my point because you mentioned azuma. and idk really i say he could be stronger for a few reasons. he is younger for one thing witch in that fight it mattered because makarovs health was a factor in that fight. im not saying gildartz can beat hades by him self but im just feel that your really underestimating him. i would say he could put up a better fight than makorov did. but im not even saying he will fight him in this arc but we might see a variation of that fight at some point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Where the heck is Gildartz? I swear, if the manga-ka shows him just sleeping somewhere I'll laugh and rage at the same time, lol.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

well i am also hoping for a good show from elfman i want to see something new at least you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]