View Poll Results: Would you take the money and get kicked in the balls?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd take the money, my balls ain't afraid

    13 68.42%
  • No thanks.

    6 31.58%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,178
    Suddenly, I felt life coming back to the forums. :3

  2. #22
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post

    So would you accept getting kicked in the head three times a day without warning at a random time of god's choosing instead?

    Man up! No pain, no gain!

    God no! I don't want to be brain damaged either. I'd rather be kicked in the balls than kicked in the head. Before I sign this contract of being kicked the balls, I would have to spend the day freezing my sperm. A brother do want to have kids.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  3. #23
    Lord of the Thundercunts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Suddenly, I felt life coming back to the forums. :3
    No, that's just my aura of awesomeness.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Girls are imba.
    This'll probably cost me any bit of netspeak cred I have but... what's imba mean? ^^;


    Let's get this party started.

  4. #24
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Suddenly, I felt life coming back to the forums. :3
    All thanks to the power of the Brigade Chief's monkey army.

    Human army is too expensive to maintain. That's why I outsource the job to other species. I am way ahead of big fat corporations when it comes to the outsourcing game.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    God no! I don't want to be brain damaged either. I'd rather be kicked in the balls than kicked in the head. Before I sign this contract of being kicked the balls, I would have to spend the day freezing my sperm. A brother do want to have kids.
    That's the spirit! Your brain is way more valuable than your balls!

    Although the opposite can be said for some certain other people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    No, that's just my aura of awesomeness.





    Muffins have aura?!!!

    Does it make muffins better tasting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    This'll probably cost me any bit of netspeak cred I have but... what's imba mean? ^^;
    Imba means being imbalances. That means you are OP, which means overpowered.

    Ever played any real time strategy games like Starcraft in which a particular unit is considered to be too powerful for its role?

    I am a real Starcraft fan.

    The fact that certain individuals of certain gender of certain species can be kicked in the crotch and not do a double flip barrel roll followed by ear drum piercing scream is an indication of imba.

  5. #25
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post

    That's the spirit! Your brain is way more valuable than your balls!

    Although the opposite can be said for some certain other people!


    Ain't that the truth.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  6. #26
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    I'd just have my balls removed for that kind of money. I've got no need for my seed anyways.

  7. #27
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I'd just have my balls removed for that kind of money. I've got no need for my seed anyways.
    Surgical removal is risky as you can get kicked while under the knife.

    I recommend the good old fashion method of a big pair of scissors, a roll of bandage, a bottle of Russian rum and a cellphone with 911 on speed dial.

  8. #28
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Think I'll take back what I've said. Well, it is written, God said to "go and multiply".
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  9. #29
    Lord of the Thundercunts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fuckersberg, Austria
    Posts
    1,389
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Muffins have aura?!!!
    Does it make muffins better tasting?
    I wouldn't know. I'm not a cannibal who eats her own people. :O

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Imba means being imbalances. That means you are OP, which means overpowered.

    Ever played any real time strategy games like Starcraft in which a particular unit is considered to be too powerful for its role?

    I am a real Starcraft fan.

    The fact that certain individuals of certain gender of certain species can be kicked in the crotch and not do a double flip barrel roll followed by ear drum piercing scream is an indication of imba.
    B-But... the money...! ;A;
    I'll put some tennis balls down my pants and you can kick those? XD


    Let's get this party started.

  10. #30
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Think I'll take back what I've said. Well, it is written, God said to "go and multiply".
    I do believe that's an excerpt from the Bible for Bacterial Organisms.

    They have a heaven too you know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •