1 20.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Not the best

0 0%
  • Horrible

0 0%

Kathekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 322 Discussion/323 Predictions

New chap is out at mangastream!! http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...orn/30891440/1

Spoiler!

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Great chapter. With all this badassry that Hibari showed, he better not lose next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hibari actually looks happy, like he's enjoying every minute of this fight. Excellent chapter
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter. With all this badassry that Hibari showed, he better not lose next chapter.
    Yeah, even the 1st mist guardian called him an angry god. Knew he would eventually respect Hibari as a powerhouse.
    Well,... but if her clones can reform, even he might have a problem. Plus I don't think this fight will end that quick. I think Adelheid has some more tricks up her sleeves. Feel like voting for this chapter.
    6 out of 5 chapter. Simple and straight to the point chapter. Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Hibari actually looks happy, like he's enjoying every minute of this fight. Excellent chapter
    Told you he seems like he enjoys battling more than his pride for his school, and combining those things he must be ecstatic.

I wonder if he can break hose copies that easily, could he also break that veritable tower of ice she's in? Also wonder if this is like a definitive answer as to what Vongola guardian after Tsuna is the strongest?

Hibird's pompadour is without a doubt, the highlight of this chapter.
    "Is she freaking 'cause Cyril said he wanted to bang Danny the intern?"

"No I think it's 'cause he said he wanted to marry her."

"She's so weird.... Hey will you choke me a little bit?"
    I will hug you if you get the reference.

I'm pretty that while Adelheid hasn't shown her full potential yet, HIbari's just getting started. He's just messing around right now, and doesn't need to be super-serious to take care of these clones. I'm looking forward to seeing the full extent of what his new VG can really do, along with the new Cambio Forma.

And, Zadkiel, I'm gonna cash in that hug for that awesome Archer reference. Gotta love a brunette who likes it rough around her neck...; )
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...