Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

PSP2 (Next Generation Portable)

In Japan this morning at the Playstation Meeting 2011 Sony unveiled the Next Generation Portable (NPG) or what I like to call the PSP 2. Looking at the specs, it looks pretty damn good. This is what, in my mind anyway, the PSP should have been in the beginning. They say it would probably be out later this year but they haven't set a price yet but it will be expensive. But whenever it comes out I will definitely be picking one up.

Check out the articles here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...early-details/
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...rtable-gaming/

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah read all about it, we'll see what the price will be. But the internet features, quad-core, exclusive games, touch on the back so you dont ruin half your screen, android 2.3 support for emulating games.

Pretty cool thing

Ooh. Android. Everything's "smart" nowadays.

That looks awesome, but like Phixion said we got to wait for the price. I'm assuming it'll be around $350 or less.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    That looks awesome, but like Phixion said we got to wait for the price. I'm assuming it'll be around $350 or less.
    I know its going to be pricey but I don't want it to be that pricey.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Sony will sell it at a loss when released.

Aye, they make the money back on game sales.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Sony's promised it won't be over $599 so yay? Gamestop was predicting it at $1,000. I'd go along with Kotaku's prediction of $400. The Wi-Fi version will be cheaper.

I still dunno about the 3G thing. What I wanna know is if the system will have a specific carrier or if we'll just add the device to our own carrier.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    4 hours of battery life? :|
    The thing's over 7 inches long. I don't expect anyone to lug it around that much.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList