Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    4 hours of battery life? :|
    The 3DS will be just as bad on battery life. Seems this is the price we pay for the sick hardware. Still is long enough for my weekly train travels

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    The 3DS will be just as bad on battery life. Seems this is the price we pay for the sick hardware. Still is long enough for my weekly train travels
    Initially, it was announced that N3DS would have 4 hours of batter life. I think it's up to 10 hours now.

But I do want the PSP2. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Sony's promised it won't be over $599 so yay? Gamestop was predicting it at $1,000. I'd go along with Kotaku's prediction of $400. The Wi-Fi version will be cheaper.

I still dunno about the 3G thing. What I wanna know is if the system will have a specific carrier or if we'll just add the device to our own carrier.
    I found a news that Gamestop has listed the price at $299. But if your pre-ordering it you have to put down $50.
    Here's the link: http://www.psxextreme.com/psp-news/2193.html

4 hours of battery life? :|
    4 hours, i doubt it the battery life will be that low when its released. but you never know. I can still work with 4 hours though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The 3DS' battery life is estimated at 3-5 hours when you have the 3D fully on. It has much better battery life when you turn the 3D off, as well as a performance boost with some games.

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    The 3DS' battery life is estimated at 3-5 hours when you have the 3D fully on. It has much better battery life when you turn the 3D off, as well as a performance boost with some games.
    Kinda defeats the purpose of the 3D function when I don't use it. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    Kinda defeats the purpose of the 3D function when I don't use it. :|
    Exactly, why buy expensive hardware if you ain't gonna use it.

It is being used either way. You just get different benefits and there will always be some people who the 3D just isn't for.