• |3| Average

4 9.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.44%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    C'mon Kishi, Third Raikage vs. Fourth Raikage, make the bullshit that is Impure World totally worth it...

And whyyyy!!?!?! I wanted to see kakashi being useful!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Dan looks like the 4th Hokage.

The bloodline expansion, someone needs to explain it to me... what is so special about it, surely PAIN had the same abilities
    People with Bloodline Limits combine only 2 elements to make a new 'element'. It seems with a Bloodline expansion, a person can combine 3 elements to form an entirely new 'element'. That seems to be the biggest difference so far. And clearly Pein didn't have the same abilities. Or at the very least, he didn't showcase them. Though, it seems even though Pein could learn any technique from any element class, he couldn't learn Bloodline Limit techniques which would be understandable in my eyes.

Oh look there are more powerful, yet mostly unknown fighters to appear!

to me it seems like epic respawn, or why is Kishi putting up so many fighters now??? Is he going to show asome fights with everyone of them ("neat") or just spamming them away as fast as they appeared ("probably") or something else happens to them like some one-hit-worlds-end RSM-Rasenshuriken ("lame" but since Naruto has disappointed me lately "most likely").

btw. since the Bloodline Exansion Dude can use "Earth Wind and Fire" can he call the HORDE???

Kabuto, i'll say it again. THIS IS OVERKILL!

I want the alliance to win not through sheer force like the kyubi bomb or something like that. I hope they win by applying strategy and tactics. That would be more entertaining and realistic.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

The epic part of these Edo Clones is at least getting to see them, learn their personalities, and maybe see a bit of what they're capable of in battle. I don't expect epic fights from this many ninjas. Frankly, I wouldn't WANT to spend that much time watching so many fights when we've got Naruto/Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto battles up ahead (I want the REAL drama and tension to be centered on them).

I wouldn't mind seeing Kakashi get a fight that actually lasts multiple chapters, though... anyone else can just fight for a few pages and be done, and I'd be fine with it.

I wanna see a couple of ordinary ninjas from different villages fighting an edo tensie zombie and winning through teamwork and combo attacks. For me, that would be more epic than seeing one vs one fight between high level ninjas.

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    Awesome chapter, shikakus plan sounds pretty solid except for the fact that hes not accounting for kabutos back up, i mean he still has itachi, nagato, hanzo, the previous hosts, and who knows how many other unamed resurrections, plus madara, plus kabuto himself plus the zetsus? damn i think were gonna start to see some good guys die.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Funny how the second mizukage was brought back, pretty random lol considering the third mizukage was never brought back.
    he was.. he is in the bijuu team

Yes, it's war... There ought to be casualties from named ninjas, even from Naruto's generation... And Kishi must make sure to make their death Epic....