Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The manga and anime "Kishi on break this week" thread

Hey guys,

Many of us loyally read naruto chapters every week. But at the same time some of us are quite busy, for example i got school (university), work and so on, thus have little time. When my favorite manga Naruto goes on break, i would like to know about it, instead of checking every day if the new chapter is up. So i though of starting a new thread where users who have knowledge of the situation of the current week to inform the rest of us if Naruto is on break this week.Also since i started this new thread, why not include the anime?

So i would like whoever who has knowledge of the situation any given week, to post here if the manga or anime is going on break and if so, please list for how long if you know so. Same for the anime!

Also i would like comment on the thread, like do you find it useful? If so i would (or someone else can) start one for Bleach!

Thank you for your cooperation,

Itachi_47

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

it clearly says on mangastream homepage that WSJ wouldn't be available until 2nd week of january and one piece wouldn't be available until 3rd week of january and that has been on the site for at least a week. if you just went there you would easily know this considering that's where mangashare hosts its manga and each week we're linked to that site when the new chapters come up.

edit: btw i'm not trying to be a d*ck

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Yea, the scanlators usually make it a point to announce when there's no new chapter of said mangas. They just don't usually announce that in their respective sections. The announcement usually shows up in the "News, Announcements, and Rules" section of the forum. That means you'll have to branch out to other sections to find the info you're looking for.

Oh guys, i didn't just want to make a thread for this week, i wanted to make a thread for all the weeks. While i saw some scanlators do post message sometimes i miss it. That's why i think whenever someone has the info, they should just post it in this forum? Makes it easy on everyone!

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Great idea for a thread. There's no chapter next week, due to the japanese golden sunrise festival. That means no Jump, as in Naruto, bleach, one piece for the week of january 19th wednesday. So lookout for the next one in two weeks.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

You've gotta be kidding... so many breaks lately. Like every 1 or 2 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by rokudaime sennin ™ View Post
    great idea for a thread. There's no chapter next week, due to the japanese golden sunrise festival. That means no jump, as in naruto, bleach, one piece for the week of january 19th wednesday. So lookout for the next one in two weeks.
    *sigh* again
    tactical_facepalm.jpg

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Great idea for a thread. There's no chapter next week, due to the japanese golden sunrise festival. That means no Jump, as in Naruto, bleach, one piece for the week of january 19th wednesday. So lookout for the next one in two weeks.
    Thanks... It reinforces my point for this thread since i didn't know that, so it' s great for me and sure it will be usefull for a few people. SO we can expect chpt 524 to be a week late!

Thanks alot for noticing us Rokudaime sennin!

Also i guess that means no anime huh?

Japanese have too many festivals...Sheesh! (I suppose they need to have all these festivals and holidays to reduce stress from their hectic lives with so many people living in so little land area)

I wonder why the people who produce Naruto and other Manga feel so bound that they can't publish regardless of the festival......Capitalism and Free Enterprise, right?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Japanese have too many festivals...Sheesh! (I suppose they need to have all these festivals and holidays to reduce stress from their hectic lives with so many people living in so little land area)

I wonder why the people who produce Naruto and other Manga feel so bound that they can't publish regardless of the festival......Capitalism and Free Enterprise, right?
    Well, it's not like they have to worry about losing readers to other magazines, I mean, if people want to read new naruto, bleach, one piece, etc., they've only got one source.