• |3| Average

4 9.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.44%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    He hasn't really been killed, I want to see him die. Everytime Kishi could've killed him completely, he's somehow not-that-dead-yet.

Kabuto has control over his summons, we might see Orochimaru released from the sword. Kabuto prolly has a massive intel that we still don't know about.

I'm curious as to how Black Zetsu would deal with the warlords. How would Madara use them?
    Hostages, Madara has no scruples. Hand over the Eight and Nine Tails or No More Warlords.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Before the war, i thought it was gonna be an easy war for the alliance, because there was only a few members left in Akatsuki.. I didn't think before that Kabuto is really a big badass that could make the war difficult like this.. When will Naruto join up the war anyway? I am looking forward to it..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hostages, Madara has no scruples. Hand over the Eight and Nine Tails or No More Warlords.
    If the war/feudal lords are killed it will at least help Naruto to form a lasting peace and be the final kage. The one that finishes the sages work.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I know that. I just think that there's something even deeper to that. You'd think that the hidden villages would at least have some support/protection to their respective warlord(s).

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    i was just thinking the exact same thing. up until kabuto came along madara was planning to fight the war with just zetsu, sasuke, and him? not likely. i mean konan almost took him out if it had not been for izanagi. i think the card to play is with the warlords.

There could be another epic plot twist we dont see coming like maybe Water Feudal lord has been working with Madara from the beginning and is meeting up with Zetsu in secret.

Or the fact that he could be just a Zetsu clone and not a real person at all.
    Last edited by POW; 01-31-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I know that. I just think that there's something even deeper to that. You'd think that the hidden villages would at least have some support/protection to their respective warlord(s).
    I think the reason we couldn't find the hidden mist kage is because she is out there gaurding the fuedal lords. I mean they are feuadal lords they need to have at least a kage for a bodygaurd. I smell something fishy between the Mist Village and Madara. How could black zetsu possibly know the safeplace of the daimyo. Someone must have leaked some information to Madara.

I remember in the anime during the Shikimaro arc, Asuma suggested that Shikimaru join the the 12 Shinobis gaurding some fuedal lords. I have a question. Is this canon or not? Because if it is then they might make an appearance in this war as private guards for the fuedal lords. There would be too many characters though.

I guess Kishi might do a HunterXHunter where some notorious and famous characters are just easily killed off in a short series of chapters.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

The 12 guardians where an elite group like the 7 Swordsmen but the group itself has been disbanded due to most of them being dead. However the feudal lord still has some kind of shinobi protection presumably elite ninja.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Interesting manga is interesting.

I am interested in that pro Mizukage that got resurrected. He has that childish look, "Yeah.. WAIT I KILLED YOU TOO! YEAH I KILLED YOU," made me laugh.

This is Kishi's way of stalling. He'll show good fights from all of these characters, which allows him to look for a way to lengthen Naruto.

Zetsu pops out of nowhere ehh? If Zetsu killed the War-Lords, then there will be a massive spark. Tobi is thinking smartly, by taking the war-lords hostage.

Blood-line expansion is very interesting, I wonder is there a kekkai genkai, that allows you to mix ALL elemental types. If so - Awesome

Gaara's father wanted to kill him because he basically was a ticking time bomb. The one-tail makes it impossible for its jinchuuriki to sleep. As soon as Gaara would lose control over the tailed beast, the village would be in danger. You get rid of the container, you solve the problem...

feudal lords are a bunch of wussies, I wouldn't be surprised if they were made to cooperate with Madara.
    Spoiler!