5 12.20%
  • |3| Average

4 9.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.44%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    All i think is Kishi should make a remake of the hogake's battle.
    We see all those overpowered kage/shinobi and no real evidence of Sarutobi, Tobirama and Hashirama beeing REAL BAMF.

Epic chapter in general and that's all there is to it. Pretty awesome summonings and the intro to bloodline expansions was enough for a 5/5.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, what happened to the info that the horn brothers killed the second hokage ?

Is it me or are we going to see the 4 division anihilated by Nagato riding on Itachi's back the moment they split their forces ?
    - It wasnt the Horn brothers exactly but the Kinkaku force made up of 20 shinobi and probably led by Kinkaku the Edo summon we where just introduced too. I suspect the Gold and Silver brothers used a similar method as the filler episode with Sora being Psuedo Jinchuuriki with only a small portion of the Kyuubi chakra sealed within them.

- lol Nagato riding on Itachi hahaha that made me think of this....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Great chapter overall.

Let's get ready to rumble! Finally, some of the zombies have been introduced. I think there's more than just the former hosts, kage's and the likes of Itachi and Pain. Can't wait to see all of 'em!

I got intrigued with that "Tinged with the 9-tails chakra" line. I hope to see those zombies fight in detail showcasing their skills, abilities and jutsus just like how detailed Nara described their tactic.

Man, Kabuto is really running the show right now. I wonder what Zetsu is up to.

Looking forward to the next chapter! WAR!

Great chapter 5/5, damn I wish J-man was still alive for this.
    "RESPECT"

???????
    One thing i hope comes up in the next chapter is some more byakugan techniques since neji is staring down his father. Im really dissapointed that the byakugan so far hasnt had any major roles in the story. Hoping to see what we get from those cloud bros with the nine tails chakra, they could be a look into how naruto will now use the ninetails chakra now.

Probably the moment Gaara's dad realizes that his son is the current Kazekage and is leading an alliance army behind him, he'll just fade away.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

???????
    lol that would be funny seeing how garras dad tried to kill him when he was a child.

Veteran Member
    this was an amazing chapter, lots of info but not cluttered at all. this has got to be one of the best chapters of the series
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    One thing i hope comes up in the next chapter is some more byakugan techniques since neji is staring down his father. Im really dissapointed that the byakugan so far hasnt had any major roles in the story. Hoping to see what we get from those cloud bros with the nine tails chakra, they could be a look into how naruto will now use the ninetails chakra now.
    Thats not Neji - It is Haishi (Hinata's dad), which makes sense as Neji would not have the ability to control the curse mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.