• |3| Average

4 9.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.44%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    Was onoki leaving for the battlefield? i think HE should be kept in safety for last line of defense as hes smart and has that bloodline expansion. maybe the fourth mizukage will show up with a new generation of swordsman of the mist lead by choujirou?? that be awesome but i doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The epic part of these Edo Clones is at least getting to see them, learn their personalities, and maybe see a bit of what they're capable of in battle. I don't expect epic fights from this many ninjas. Frankly, I wouldn't WANT to spend that much time watching so many fights when we've got Naruto/Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto battles up ahead (I want the REAL drama and tension to be centered on them).

I wouldn't mind seeing Kakashi get a fight that actually lasts multiple chapters, though... anyone else can just fight for a few pages and be done, and I'd be fine with it.

- I agree we finally get to see ninja we would never had the opportunity to see like Gaara's dad. Kishi does a better job of using group team work in fights rather than 1 on 1 battles like Bleach that waste so much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I wanna see a couple of ordinary ninjas from different villages fighting an edo tensie zombie and winning through teamwork and combo attacks. For me, that would be more epic than seeing one vs one fight between high level ninjas.

Thats what we have been seeing as we have those other ninja backing up Kakashi & Kankuro so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    he was.. he is in the bijuu team
    No the 4th Mizukage is Yagura the 3rd Mizukage is unknown and we just got to see the 2nd Mizukage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru the 7th View Post
    Was onoki leaving for the battlefield? i think HE should be kept in safety for last line of defense as hes smart and has that bloodline expansion. maybe the fourth mizukage will show up with a new generation of swordsman of the mist lead by choujirou?? that be awesome but i doubt it.

Mu the 2nd Tsuchikage uses the same ability as Onooki as he was his master the same way Tobimaru trained Sarutobi. In the same way you can effectively counter the Sharingan with the Sharingan it seems countering the Bloodline expansion with the same thing is effective.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

One of the most awesome and exciting chapters I must say, I am so looking forward to see whats happening next. More of the seven swordsmen, the kages and especially the Blood Line Expansion. It will be so awesome for a long while now, and Sasukes fight against Naruto will properly end up somewhere in all of this.

GREAT chapter!!! EDo tensei doesnt bother me that much anymore. Akatsuki wouldnt stand a chance otherwise.

Kin and Gin definitely have my attention/interest. They're so bad ass it prompted the Raikage to consider joining the battle. Plus the whole "tinged with 9-tails chakra" makes me want to know more about them. They must've been a serious force in their day.

Loved the convo between the Edo-Kages. So Mu and the 2nd Mizukage killed each other. Considering how the alliance has been reacting to Mu, that must mean the 2nd Mizukage is just as badass. He kind of reminds me of an aristocrat.

I want to know just how strong the 3rd Raikage is. He must be uber strong, considering that his offspring are the current Raikage and "the perfect jinkurii". We've seen that the current Raikage is strong enough to handle an Uchiha one on one.

Gara's emotions towrad his father shouldnt hurt him during battle, seeing as how his dad tried to have him killed several times. Plus how strong could he be..didnt ORO kill him? Not taking anything away from ORO...but Garaa's dad never seemed badass IMO.

The Nara clan is awesome as always.

Onoki "Gramps", is preparing for action...cant wait

5/5
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I just noticed a small typo in the chapter on page 5 they say the 2nd Kazekage when its suppose to be the 4th.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Oooh, I hope Naruto steals the Kin-Jin brothers' chakra since it is originally his anyways. There's too many characters now. I can't wait to see this animated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    People with Bloodline Limits combine only 2 elements to make a new 'element'. It seems with a Bloodline expansion, a person can combine 3 elements to form an entirely new 'element'. That seems to be the biggest difference so far. And clearly Pein didn't have the same abilities. Or at the very least, he didn't showcase them. Though, it seems even though Pein could learn any technique from any element class, he couldn't learn Bloodline Limit techniques which would be understandable in my eyes.
    I agree, simply because you can use any of the elemental techniques doesn't mean you're an automatic for all the innovations and bloodline combinations that follow.

Overall this chapter was a vast improvement over the last, the introduction of so many intetresting and clearly powerful characters has restored a bit of Kishi's credit for me personally. Unlike some, I think the battles involving them should be in-depth, not artistic drive-bys. This is your War, this is the mighty culmination of hatred for THIS generation and quite possibly the end of the manga; you can make this struggle as epic as it should be without it being drawn out, but you shortchange the reader and yourself by pissing it away in a few pages because of the 'Oh, Oh, Oh, I can't wait for Sasuke & Naruto lulz' douchebaggery.

Don't fuck this up, Kishi.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Great chapter!

Kabuto should work for the CSI.

Now it is looking like a war, battle strategies and all!

I was thinking, we know Madara is powerfull, but for him to think that he could take all Shinobi with just him and zetsu, is kind weird. He should have a big card to play yet.

Kabuto with the zombies vs. Madara and Zetsu, i put my money on Kabuto.

So, what happened to the info that the horn brothers killed the second hokage ?

Is it me or are we going to see the 4 division anihilated by Nagato riding on Itachi's back the moment they split their forces ?

Shikamaru is right next to where Asuma is isn't he? If so, thats going to wreck him if he is forced to fight. Its a good thing that Neji and Tsunade aren't there as well. Dan was basically the reason that Tsunade even contemplated working with Oro and Neji's Dad is basically what made Neji live the majority of his life looking for revenge.

As for Gaara's Dad, if Gaara has gotten stronger since the last time we saw him actually fight, I feel sorry for him. Gaara isn't going to harbor any kind feeling for the man who was constantly having assassination attempts launched against him.

I'm oddly wondering when Sasuke is going to join the fight just to see what happens when he finds out that Kabuto and, to an extent, Madara desecrated Itachi and revived him.