• |3| Average

4 9.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.44%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Besides the fact that edo tensei continues to have a tremendous amount of inconsistencies and plot-holes this was a good chapter.

Funny how the second mizukage was brought back, pretty random lol considering the third mizukage was never brought back.

Second Mizukage must have been pretty badass if he was able to kill Mu, who apparently only Onoki can stand up against.

Shikamaru's dad is a genius. No surprise there.

Third Raikage isnt exactly a genius, hes just wasting his talents by not fighting and just giving orders.

Naruto's been gone for awhile.......

Seems like the Kyuubi was possibly with the Cloud ninja brothers before Madara got control of it with the EMS.

Hmmmm where the fuck is Itachi and Nagato.....Kabuto's got something up his sleeze with them.

I wonder when Kabuto is gonna bring out the Tailed Beast hosts.....i wanna see what they're capable of w/o their beasts.
    You mean the fourth Raikage. Third was resurrected by Kabuto

WOW so much happening! This is shaping up nicely.

The Kin-Jin brothers having the Kyuubi energy is strange, but at a guess maybe it was those 2 who kidnapped Kushina from Konoha, and extracted some of the Kyuubi's power before Minato rescued her? Minato was THE MAN but the way the Raikage acted these 2 must be pretty hardcore guys, so i dont really see how a 15 yr old minato could take them out, but i suppose Naruto could probably do it and he is not much older.

I so wish Naruto was in the fray, as Muu sounds like the perfect enemy for Naruto as would be able to sense Muu when he was in his Kyuubi mode, but the T-Kage will be sweet to watch.

Will the Feudal lords be kidnapped or killed? Both would throw the ninja world into Chaos. Kidnapping and ransoming them for Naruto and Bee is the most likely and would present an interesting choice for the Alliance as then not all villages would be in the barganing, leading to a broken alliance. Good thinkin' Tobi.

If Kakazu is comming out of the water then that means next week we will get to see Nagato! Poor Darui
    Last edited by Nano; 01-27-2011 at 09:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Great Great Chapter.

But I have one major question. Where's the 4th Mizukage?
    I didn't see her even once since the Danzou / Aio insidence!!!

On the otherhand I really think that the 4th Raikage is wasting his time and talent staying there. I know this is might sound stupid but shouldn't Shikaku take the command of the alliance he's the only one who's intelligent enough to do it without wasting valuable fighting powers from the battle field.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    On the otherhand I really think that the 4th Raikage is wasting his time and talent staying there. I know this is might sound stupid but shouldn't Shikaku take the command of the alliance he's the only one who's intelligent enough to do it without wasting valuable fighting powers from the battle field.
    Its more of a figurehead thing. What would happen to the Alliance and the battle if it's Supreme leader (Field Marshall if you will) was to fall in battle? Not really a pick me up for the troops, once they hear of his death. Better to keep him (and the rest of the Kages) as a last line of defence.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Oh my god, I fuckin' love the second Mizukage.
    He's like a ninja Dr. Strange....

the best ch. so far in this war arc....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

- hahahaha is it just me or does the 2nd Mizukage look like a pimp!

- Muu the 2nd Tsuchikage & the 2nd Mizukage killed each other in duel to the death?? ok.

- Gaara may have mixed feelings about fighting his dad...maybe his father will finally apologize to him and they will be able to heal the rift between them.

- Yup A the 4th Raikage is the son of the 3rd

- Kakuza , Nejis dad , Asuma , Dan , Ginkau & Kinkaku ( 9 tails energy?)

- Sweet sweet Ninja tactics....

- Bloodline expansion haters gonna hate this too huh now you can lay of Sasuke for a bit eh?

- As I suspected the Feudal lords are all together but The ninja protecting them look like no name fodder who will die a quick death.

Awesome chapter but having names to those Kages would be nice maybe in the next chapter.

Edit: Notice Mei the 5th Mizukage is not in the room

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cockney Geezer
    Dan looks like the 4th Hokage.

The bloodline expansion, someone needs to explain it to me... what is so special about it, surely PAIN had the same abilities

They are using the hammer and anvil battle strategy. The same kind of strategy Alexander the Great used when he was outnumbered by the Persian army. Kishi really did his research. Shikimaro's dad reminds me of a forecaster in Gundam 00. This is what real war should be about... battles in different front, maneuvering for strategic position and taking risks.

The Mizukage must be the one in charge of guarding the feudal lords.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Black zetsu has been stalking the feudal lords, I wonder what he's been ordered to do. His only revealed ability thus far is to record things but I'm hoping something new about black zetsu will be revealed.

The current Mizukage is nice to look at so I hope Kishi shows us what she's been up to soon. Hmmm now that I think about it Chojurou has been gone the same amount of time, perhaps she's giving him some special training to boost his confidence.

I think those Edo cloud shinobi brothers either attempted to become hosts of the kyubi or were former hosts of the kyubi. Like minato said, it is almost impossible to store the kyubis chakra in one vessel. Probably one carried the yin chakra and the other brother hosted the yang chakra.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA