7 31.82%
  • |3| Average

5 22.73%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It was quite a nice chapter. It really was well drawn.

Weren't his sisters, espacially Yuzu, a little to happy ? When a man comes back late at night, after 2 days in a happy mood, it moslty mean that he...(xD)... Although it's highly possible that his sisters know that no women could make Ichigo as happy as Ginjou did xD.

It seems that the more tricky the ability of a fullbringer is the more tricky the rules are.
    Dollhouse seems to be an ability that allow her to transfer someone(probably something too), outside or inside the inner world of a item she is bounded with(in this example it's the dollhouse), she can probably manipulate the world inside that item as well. Yet there is a limitation in her perspective of something being cute or awesome (it's possible that there are different benefits from thinking something is cute, awesome or both).

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    As stated before I also think that Fulbring arc is quite nice in terms of new Ideas and this powers might also come in Handy at some point in the future! but I must agree with PaulBee, that too much changes and a longer absence of actual Zampakuto related slashing would ruin the manga!!
    Well said.

Interesting chapter with introductions to some new characters and their fullbring powers.
    Signature by me.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Am thinking the same thing but like I said I think there's more to her to her power than that. And yeah am liking Kubo creativity in this arc but you there's going to be some a**holes that are going to criticize it.
    There always seem to be a group of douchebags that criticize anything Bleach but personally I think Kubo's doing a great job switching gears and changing things up from the top down.

This entire chapter was pretty awesome, actual character interaction & chemistry.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Veteran Member
    naruto this week was exceptionally good...then i read this and wow, what a POS--unusually bad. idk if it was due to naruto being extra good then reading bleach right after but that shouldnt be an excuse, nothing happened except ichigo going into a doll house! Half a page of information stretched over a chapter!!!!!!!!

fking srs?
    Spoiler!

LOL, it's funny as I first read the bleach chapter this week and gave it 4 when naruto 3 xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    There always seem to be a group of douchebags that criticize anything Bleach but personally I think Kubo's doing a great job switching gears and changing things up from the top down.

This entire chapter was pretty awesome, actual character interaction & chemistry.

The real test will be if you keep thinking you like this new direction.

Hmmmmmm, then is Ichigo a fullbringer or not ? She said to him that to defeat the bear he needs to use it, but there is no info of his mother being attacked before his brith, unless his father(a shinigami that for sure got hit by a hollow) counts.

Or, is Ichigo supposed to absorb part of her power already as training to cleansing them and to recover his shinigami powers.

Id like to see him figure out fullbring and then use it to bend the bear to his will or to take out the soul of the bear so its just a empty shell after
    A pie in the sky?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    The real test will be if you keep thinking you like this new direction.
    What can I say? I've got damn good taste.

Not everyone has a Luffy state of mind.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."