• |3| Average

5 22.73%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    after a absent week i was hoping for 25 pages, but good chapter nonetheless, the last couple pages were epic. if kon could see ichigo now lol.

Call me crazy, but I liked seeing Karin and Yuzu in this chapter. Is Jackie a girl or guy? I want to say girl, but thats the same thing I thought about Haku(Naruto) for years. Even when I see him now, I'm still confused. This was better than I anticipated from reading the spoilers.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I never even noticed Jackie. Now that I sorta do, I still don't care. I only hope these Fullbright or whatever are only a temporary distraction so that we can get back to good old Shinigami sword slashing.

There are too many unfinished plots in the old storyline for Kishi to dump everything and begin Bleach all anew with whole new premises. I mean, whatever happened to Grimjow, where did Orihime's powers go, why is Flash Queen a cat, what exactly is the Soul King,what Really happened to Isshin, how do Engetsu and Zangetsu relate?

Will Zangetsu ever regain his former self or will he be changed by this new process?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

EDIT: And I'm guessing that stuffed toy's name is Berry .
    Nah, I don't think so. I think "berry" is pertaining to Ichigo in some way.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Nah, I don't think so. I think "berry" is pertaining to Ichigo in some way.
    Oh, yeah. "Strawberry". Doh.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I just realised something:

In the chapter black arc in Yu Yu Hakusho Yusuke learns there are humans with psychic abilities, in the end of the arc some of the humans decided to no longer use there abilities even though they still have them. Kubo is taking this concept and twisting it up a little by having these humans not want there power. I can see a sensui showing up soon with his own group of fullbringers who like having there powers.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Definitely a girl I saw that cleavage, but we can keep the gag running lol.
    Yeah, pretty sure I saw that too when she was restraining Riruka, but then they kinda disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I never even noticed Jackie. Now that I sorta do, I still don't care. I only hope these Fullbright or whatever are only a temporary distraction so that we can get back to good old Shinigami sword slashing.

There are too many unfinished plots in the old storyline for Kishi to dump everything and begin Bleach all anew with whole new premises. I mean, whatever happened to Grimjow, where did Orihime's powers go, why is Flash Queen a cat, what exactly is the Soul King,what Really happened to Isshin, how do Engetsu and Zangetsu relate?

Will Zangetsu ever regain his former self or will he be changed by this new process?
    And have they shown Kon yet since the break? It'd be nice to see where he is too.
    It'd be interesting if "berry" was him just in a different bear. Would be a great way to bring him back in the story, IMHO.

I have to say though, these fullbringers really don't seem that angry in the everyday sense about their powers. Thought they wanted them gone yet they seem downright happy and proud of their abilities. Wonder if that's hinting @ the fullbringers not being so honest.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    There are too many unfinished plots in the old storyline for Kishi to dump everything and begin Bleach all anew with whole new premises.
    Do you honestly still believe that Bee? The time to set up a resolution to all the unfinished plot lines is past. Just sit back and enjoy the new Bleach, the fact that it actually contains dialogue makes it more enjoyable anyway.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Do you honestly still believe that Bee? The time to set up a resolution to all the unfinished plot lines is past. Just sit back and enjoy the new Bleach, the fact that it actually contains dialogue makes it more enjoyable anyway.
    LOL, I forgot it's bleach afterall.................... Well you can at least hope.
    Anyway.....I said what I said because, knowing me I could easily lose interest in the whole thing if it changes too much.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

As stated before I also think that Fulbring arc is quite nice in terms of new Ideas and this powers might also come in Handy at some point in the future! but I must agree with PaulBee, that too much changes and a longer absence of actual Zampakuto related slashing would ruin the manga!!